Scary Restaurant Foods! Yuck!

LOL, I enjoy reading these because I wouldn't eat any of those items anyway. I don't diet, I eat what I want but in moderation, but just the picture alone turns me off.

Lately, I've been finding it funny how the alternatives are not much better. The fat and sodium are still high up there.

Gotta love those resturants :)

I hate cheese, so the majority of that wouldn't appeal to me anyway! The cheesecake waffles did look good, but I'm more of a chocolate lover, so that would lose out, too! Prefer to make my meals at home except on special occasions and then we go to the really nice restaurants on Federal Hill in Providence! Talk about delicious!

Sheesh! Do people really order this stuff??? Sometimes I wonder if restaurants invent these kinds of dishes so that they can get featured in the "Eat This, Not That" articles. (I guess I'm a conspiracy theorist, LOL)

I'd eat that Chocolate Motherlode Cake in a heartbeat. Maybe not all in one sitting, but I'd definitely kill it off eventually.

motherlode-thumb.jpg

I get a kick out of these lists, the foods they come up with are completely absurd, the meatballs are down right disgusting. I also kind of think they invent these things just to get their name out there. I just wonder WHO creates these "dishes"?? I kind of picture a table full of stoned college aged guys just rambling behind two way glass.

not gonna lie:: that cheesestick sandwich looks good. but I would never eat it. But I do loves my cheese:D:D

Roger that! The pic of that sandwich made me drool a little.........I wouldn't eat it either, but that doesn't stop me from fantasizing about it. ;)

I would murder those waffles. I LOVEY LOVEY LOVE cheesecake!

Also, this reminded me, did anyone thing it was weird that Oxygen Magazine came out with a book that is a ripoff of this guy's book? Theirs is called "Pick this, kick that" and it looks exactly like "eat this, not that."

Seems weird to steal an idea in the same industry. I guess you can't copyright a format, but I was still really surprised (and disappointed).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.