Safe Travels, August Trippers!

lorrayne

Cathlete
I wish you all a safe trip to Deptford/Glassboro these next couple of days. It appears that the weather will be cooperating with us, so let's keep our fingers crossed that there will be little to no delays for planes, trains, and automobiles. :D

See you all on Friday! Happy packing!
Lorrayne

Lorrayne, I am BEYOND excited. I can barely contain myself these past few days!!

Add on the little bits of info from the July RT and the pics we've seen so far...the anticipation is overwhelming!!!!:eek:

Make sure your trays are in the upright and locked position, and seatbelts fastened until the captain has given the "all clear"..This only applies if you're flying!!

Welcome to the Garden State, no matter how you get here!

Yes, everyone have a safe trip!!! I was at the July road trip, and if the coordinators (and my work schedule) allowed it, I would have been at this one, too!:p I'll be thinking about what you are doing all weekend!!! Have fun; it will be awesome!!! Enjoy!!! ~~Nancy J.~~

Leanne, just don't sleep in. We have an early morning flight to catch! We'll both look like this: :confused: or perhaps this: :cool:

Sleep well, my friend.

I'm leaving in an hour and I am beside myself with excitement....like a little kid on Christmas Eve, lol!!!! All those July RT pics have really pumped me up for all that is to come. So I'm gonna "double-knot my laces" and get ready to have a great time!!!!!

Thanks to all you well-wishers out there! Pics to follow; to be sure! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.