Sad day but nice to see XTrain in my mailbox

rdnsdn

Cathlete
Today was funeral for my mother who very unexpectely passed away after being taken to the hospital Christmas Day. My reason for posting this is that this morning after days of hospital and service planning , I knew I needed to get in a quick workout to get some oxygen and energy and just want to say "thanks, Cathe" for the Premix options on Cross Fire, Premix #6 Low Impact Slide & Glide Tabata was perfect for the limited amount of time I had and it really
helped me focus into the day ahead.

Looking forward to X-Train!

Sharon

I'm sorry, Sharon. What a rough holiday this has been for you. I'm glad that you took some time for yourself with Cathe's new workout, though. Sometimes a little "me" time is just what you need.

Sharon, I am sorry for your loss. I also lost my mom who meant the world to me. Everyone kept telling me time would heal. I swear I wanted to slap the next person that told me this. But you know what? It is true. Now when I think of my mom instead of tears I smile and remember all the wonderful things we shared. Again, I am sorry for you loss but please know you will smile again when you think of her and she will always live in your heart.

Sharon -

I'm so sorry to hear this. Losing your mother in inexpressibly difficult and my heart goes out to you. It's good that you're taking care of yourself as best you can, and there's nothing like a good sweat to clear the mind and help process emotions and stress. I'm glad you ordered Xtrain and it arrived so that you have some new Cathe's to help you in the next days and months.

My thoughts are with you,

Pam

So sorry to hear about sad news at this time of the year!
Hope working out has proven to be therapeutic.

I did a plyo premix from cross fire this morning too added to disc 17 STS. CF premixes are great.

All the best,

Thanks to all for your hugs & messages!

Thanks so much for your kind words, and yes, although it is sad especially at the holidays, she was an amazing lady, and is in a far better place now, no more pain, and my thoughts and memories are happy ones with gratitude for such a wonderful mom and friend.

So this New Years Day I will look at the Xtrain guide and try to plan how I'm gonna tackle this new program - definitely looks challenging!

Sharon

Hi Sharon,

I'm so sorry about your mom. :( Hang in there. Exercise definitely helped me when my mom passed away in 2009. (((((((hugs)))))))

Joan

Sharon,

I am so sorry for your loss. I so understand, having lost my mom when she was only 49! We were close and it was really hard at first because I missed her so much.

Sharon, that's a rough way to spend a holiday:( Don't push yourself too hard, your body will tell you when it's ready. This is now time for you to grieve so don't short change yourself. Be good to yourself and hugs those around you:)

Two days of XTrain - part of CBS and All Out Low Impact - pacing myself, but of course, it's terrific (what else did we expect of Cathe!). Thanks for the thoughts, prayers & hugs!

Sharon

(((((SHARON)))) Oh dear Sharon, my heart just broke reading this. I am so very sorry to hear of your moms unexpected passing. How difficult this must have been for you and on Christmas Day too. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I'm at least thankful that I can help you relieve your stress with XTRAIN. Please take care of yourself!

Much Love, Cathe

Today was funeral for my mother who very unexpectely passed away after being taken to the hospital Christmas Day. My reason for posting this is that this morning after days of hospital and service planning , I knew I needed to get in a quick workout to get some oxygen and energy and just want to say "thanks, Cathe" for the Premix options on Cross Fire, Premix #6 Low Impact Slide & Glide Tabata was perfect for the limited amount of time I had and it really
helped me focus into the day ahead.

Looking forward to X-Train!

Sharon

Thank you Cathe, for your sweet remarks, I have one sister and of course my husband, son and so many wonderful friends that have been comforting and were so comforted in their lives by my mother, so though bittersweet in the timing, our faith has really sustained us.

Yes, I'm continuing on with XTrain, CBS Burn Sets on Monday and so on into the week.
Great series!

Sharon

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.