Rythmic Step or Imax

Jody S

I have all of Cathe's old videos through CTX but not the Pure Strength or Imax. I'm thinking of getting the Intensity Series on VHS and adding either Rthymic Step or Imax. I've heard that Imax is harder than Imax2 (which I will be ordering) and that Rythmic Step is difficult to follow at first but fun. Is Rythmic Step at all like Step Works? My other option was getting Power Hour or PS:Strong Legs. I don't know much about these videos. Thanks for your input.

Hi, No decision needed if you can get a DVD instead of a video. You can get RS, IMAX and MIC on one DVD. If you don't have a DVD player, I would suggest getting one as all of Cathe's upcoming new workouts will be DVD format only. DVD players are really cheap these days and it would pay for itself with all the money you would be saving by getting multiple workouts on a single DVD (shipping and all). If you are going to stick with video, go for RS. I love this workout and it really gets tough near the end with all those squat pendulum and squat chacha things. Lots of fun IMO.

Hi Jody,

Sounds like you are a true Cathe fan. I hate to be an enabler but I agree with the last two posts. Buy the DVD player first. If you plan to stay with Cathe long term, DVD is the way to go. SNM will only be putting their workouts on DVD from here on out.

jordan

I agree with Jordan. Get a DVD player first, especially if you want the Intensity series. This way you can do the premixes and create your own mix and match workouts if you want. As for which to get first, IMAX or PS, that depends on what you need more: cardio or strength. The cardio workouts in the RS/IMAX/MIC DVD are tough and well worth every penny. At the same time, PS works very well if you're looking to add more strength. PS also complements the Pyramids, which is in the Intensity series. Hope this helps.

Pinky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.