Runners Check in June 3

karenvictoria

Cathlete
Good Morning Cheetah's., Today is a rest day for me. I am feeling so much better that I'm hoping I will be able to do the 5k tomorrow. Last night I got 10 hours of sleep. I fell asleep around 10:30 and just got up at 8. Normally I get like 7 to 8 hours but never 10. My body must have needed it. I still have a stuffy nose but the body itself feels good. I am going to pick up my race packet today. This will be my first time chipped event. I am truly excited. I hope my head and body can keep up with my legs.

Good Luck to all racers today.Let us know your race reports when you get home.

Wendy, I just saw your post about your neck. I am happy you got some kind of diagnosis and now you can get it under control. Well, wishes being sent your way. Running is defienly in your future now.
karen

www.picturetrail.com/karenvictoria

Good morning--
I'm in a rush, so I'm re-posting my chatty cheetah greeting from yesterday and adding:

Good luck to all the racers today and this weekend: Laura, Elaine, Shelly, Karen, Mattea!

Karen-- great that you are rested up and feeling better. Good luck to you tomorrow.

Barbara-- Hi and welcome. It's nice that you are joining in the chat! hope your hips are feeling better today.

Friday I did a light workout today--walking, Stepblast combo 1, SJP step part #1, the 1st high-lo and then the weights from SJP, then floorwork from PLB and Coremax 2 (with pikes, because Christine said it's evil to skip them.) I really wanted to run today, but the training schedule says "Taper" so I am obeying. Hope I don't regret that...it's usually a recovery run Friday.

Today I did some segments from Kickmax and TurboJam and plan to stretch later. Kid activities all a.m. and afternoon.

Shelly-- good luck today ! You are now the Bounty/Trooper runner after that fall: the quicker-picker upper? I can't wait to hear how the run goes. Your attitude is great. Thanks for the info about shift work. I'm glad the hours work for you.

Christine -- good luck on your long run today. My race is Sunday, but My nerves are getting to me today . Thanks for the good cheers. It helps!!! . We are going to want video and still pics of your half with the other ladies in July! What fun you guys are going to have.

About that empty stomach? I definitely had better runs in the past 8 weeks and better times when I started taking more seriously that I need to eat for running.
The formula I have gathered from nutrition reading (Nancy Clark's book and Monique Ryan's book on nutrition for endurance athletes) is this: Your wt in kg (#/2.2) x .5 g carbs for each 30 minutes before endurance exercise. If I run for more than as little as 5 miles, depending on how I feel or definitely for 8 miles or more, or have been running more miles (for me during the week) , I use this -- not to the nth degree, but to approximate. (So if you weigh 100 lbs thats about 45 kg x 1 g carb (easily digestible for you) for 1 hour before an endurance workout. ) If I eat oatmeal, it has to be at least 2 hours before a run for me to tolerate it -- but that works great for me. If less than an hour, bananas work well for me ....

Carole -- thanks for the good luck wishes and reminding me that 7 miles is "easy"
(Great bday cake for Mattea!) (If I get whiny on Sunday, I will remind myself that Carole never whines....) Thanks for being such a good supportive role model here for novice racers like me!

Mattea -- good, good luck to you with your DH (hopefully) by your side smokin' on that 5K. I have a special chair set aside to fall over into when I read your time!
Great job increasing those PUB weights. Excellent accomplishment!

Jess-hope your grandma is doing as well as can be for the situation and that you are feeling ok about it all. Sounds like you have a very loving family!! I saw you on TV again today. Have your kids seen the info mercial yet?

Karen-- so glad your ITB is feeling better and soon that runny nose will be history and you will be burning up the road Sunday!

Judy -- never noticed the typos!!! I like MM premixes, too. Your run sounds great + abs, too, you are in good shape!

Cathy- nice feeling to squeeze in the run even though it's a busy day!

Pamela-have a great trip. It sounds wonderful. Enjoy!

Gayle -- I'm a dunce here, but what is a power tower? Glad you are feeling better about your marathon (WoW!!!) training and congrats about the full-day kindergarten. sounds like that is going to be a good thing for everyone.

Wendy -- hope your neck/shoulder is ok and the doc visit shed light.

Elaine--good luck on your race. Is it today or Sunday?

Marcia-- I wish I had wise words for the lead legs. I have had them and it's no fun. Are you eating and drinking enough? The books I liked (Nancy Clark's Sports Nutrition Guide, Monique Ryan's Eating for the Endurance Athlete and Lisa Dorfman's Vegetarian Sports Nutrition Guide -- were all really helpful to me. )

Karin-- I hope you keep enjoying running fast out of that Colorado altitude. So great that you are crusing along and in those new shoes!! I have Kayanos for treadmill runs and like Shelly, love them, too, but the 2100s are my outside shoe. (Two pair of shoes is purely for my vacuuming preference -- keep the clean ones in the house, so I vacuum less!) . I read that swimmers go to colorado to train in the altitude and then come "back down" to be in better cardiovascular shape for meets.

Now I'm officially out of time -- again, so onward to the weekend. I can't wait to hear how everyone's races go. Hi to anyone I missed (thomasina! Amy, )

We need a cheetah t-shirt committee....;-)
barb

:) :) :)

Good morning cheetah runners

Karen...rest is good today! Wow...I think your body did need the 10 hours of sleep. I wish I could do that, but I have read as you get older you require less sleep. Chipped events are fun and so accurate, I bet you will do well and have a really great time...:)

Barb...I hope you have a nice easy day today before the half tomorrow!! I referred to my easy 7 miles as no speedwork, but really it was tough! I whine on occasion, but always keep pushing...I'm with you and can't wait to hear every once race stories including yours!!

Hi Barbara!! I remember you. I am happy you are checking in with us..:). Do your hips only hurt when you go a bit longer in the distanc or do you think it is from running outside? Lots of runners here use a Treadmill, so they could have some pointers too...:)

Christine...that's good your burned cals were still up there with easy days! I have not kept track of burned cals in a long time...:)...I know I'll feel better next week going back to P90X weights and the last 2 weeks of the rotation, but this week has been a nice break for me.

I might do some Kicking & Punching drills from Kickmax, and try a Core Secrets workout (I got it for my DH!). It'll be a working on the fence day again for us...

This is a pic of my new dog. Sadie, she weighs 10 lbs!!

http://pic4.picturetrail.com:80/VOL752/3147882/8551700/115776619.jpg

Have a great day...:)

Happy Saturday, Cheetahs!

Good luck on your 10K, Karen!!

Thanks for your sweet post, Barb!! My kids have seen the infomercial, but they don't seem to think much about it anymore! It's like, hey, Mommy's on tv, ok can I watch cartoons now??? :p

I got in a 6.5 mile run this morning. I wanted to do more, but it was just so hot out & I didn't bring water. I really need to get a hand held water bottle to run with. I had a good run though, my legs weren't as sore today!

OK, off to breakfast w/ my Dad & the girls, then run some errands, go to my cousin's grad. open house, then off to the wedding for my friend!! It'll be a busy one so I'm glad I got my run in early!! I'll take lots of pics & update my picture trail after we get home!

Oh, and I got to see my Grandma last night. She was doing much better than when my Mom had seen her at noon. She had passed a blood clot in her bladder (extremely painful) & said she felt better than she had in a month. She still has cancer in her ureter that they couldn't remove so it might be a recurring problem though. Anyway, I was glad to see her & brushed her hair for her (which made her happy because she's the lady in the beauty shop that gets her hair done once a week). Anyway, thanks again for your support!

Must go shower & get ready for the day! Have a great weekend!

Hugs,

RE: Happy Saturday, Cheetahs!

Good Morning Cheetah Fast Runners!

Karen-So glad you got the sleep that you body needed. I bet you'll feel even better tomorrow! GOOD LUCK!!!

Barb-Your step mishmosh sounds like SO much fun! I'm sure you won't regret following the schedule today, just think of what that will do for your legs--give the microfibers a chance to repair, the lactic acid to totally flush, the muscles to rest, etc. You are too funny! The thought of you falling into that chair will help me kick it into gear on the last mile}( :7 You are going rock tomorrow and I'll be thinking of you, when I am enjoying my postrace bagel:)

Carole-Sadie is the most precious thing I've seen in a long time! What kind is she? I actually really like the drills from KM so enjoy! I think you may have inspired my postrace recovery workout:) Thanks for the birthday flowers!!! I just found out that apparently pepper spray is illegal in NY?!!? Now I don't know what to do. Ahh...now we know why that bear hightailed it away from you, he could read!

Jess-I'm so relieved that your grandma is doing better than you thought at first, and that you got to spend some quality time with her, you've been in my thoughts. Great run this morning!

Christine-The birthday love is greatly appreciated!!! As is the luck for tomorrow's race. I'm hoping that my time will be equal to the last day I'll be my current age (24), LOL!

Barbara-Hi! It's great to have you join us. You might want to try adopting a very thorough and consistent regimen of stretching to try and alleviate the hip aches (and make sure your shoes are new and the best ones for your feet/gait). You can check out Sarah (Imafitnessfreak's) picture trail for some great stretches.

Judy-Still, even at an easy pace that distance is 'hard' for most people!

Today is a rest day for me as well in prep for tomorrow's race. DH and I are staying with my parents and last night my Mom and I planted a huge bed of annuals. Maybe a little light yoga later in the day, but it's rainy and cool and Mom and I are headed out birthday shopping (but I don't even know what I wantx( Any suggestions would be appreciated!)
Also, does anyone know why pepper spray is illegal in NY and how I might get around that, or what else I could carry for protection on runs?
Have a great day!
Mattea

Good Morning everyone!! I can't believe I slept till 8:00 this morning. I just got finishing cleaning my kitchen. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Carole I think you might be right because I starting adding inclines 2 weeks ago on my treadmill and adding distance because I knew that I would start going outside because the weather is getting nicer. It could be a combination of both.

Well I still didn't do anything yet:) My hips isn't as bad today:) Im not sure what I have in plan for today. I don't know If I should go to the Y or workout in my own home. That is the advantage I get at the Y free membership for working there:). I will check back later.

Mattea...thanks, Sadie is just such a sweet loving dog. She is half Yorkshire terrier and half Jack Russell terrier. My DH says maybe look into a class there so you can carry Pepper Spray? It could be a county to county thing. Or try something like Mace which is a bit weaker and most of the utility workers (anyone that reads meters, mailmen) might use it. Also check in a local running store and see what they suggest.

You don't have any ideas of what you want for your B-Day??? New running shoes???...:)...nice new running socks, a new running outfit for tomorrow...a new Cathe DVD?....okay I have to stop...Good luck tomorrow...:)

I found this link Mattea: http://pepperspray.lifetips.com/tip...spray-law/using-pepper-spray-in-new-york.html Looks like you just need to get it from a licensed Firearms Dealers or licensed Pharmacists in that state.

Carole-I showed Sadie's pic to my mom and DH, she is officially "Awwww...";-) Thanks so much for the advice on the pepper spray. I live pretty close to the PA border and I was wondering if I could just nip across the state line... I really like the new running shoes suggestion! I actually have all the Cathe DVD's that I want (*she sheepishly admits to buying herself presents all the time*) But the new running outfit for tomorrow, now that's some good stuff too.
Thanks again, I'll be checking in to getting the pepper spray next week, I don't feel threatened, I just like being prepared.
Mattea

I'm off to pick up my race packet. Just wanted to say

Carole- Your dog is so so so so cute. My one dd is in love with her. She even brought her stuffed dog Snowflake over to the computer to show her. They are now friends. LOL

Mattea- Your going to do great tomorrow. My goal is to get to 23:59. My first 5k was 25.56 the second was 24.38 and tomorrow I want anything low 24's or the 23:59. I really want to break 24. I will be satisfied with low 24 time. I hope this cold doesn't hurt me. Last time I shaved off nearly a minute and a half but I think the first race was anxiety and the fact the first mile was straight up hill. Anyway that is my personal goal for tomorrow. Hopefully I can check out the course after I pick up the packet. As for gifts, I agree with Carole, running clothes, shoes, and good watch, visor or hat for the sun.

Barb- I'm sending you good vibes. Your going to do just great. You put in the hard work and your ready. Get the mental game together and you should be set. We are with you all the way.

Christine- My 5k tomorrow is in Bel Air. It's the 26th annual Bel Air town run. Maybe next year you can plan a visit during that time. It is a very big event. I'm think at least 100 5k runners are already pre registered.
karen

Good Morning Running Enthusiasts :)

Carole- You have an adorable dog!

Barbara- It is nice to see you posting again. We used to "talk" on open discussion forum periodically- remember?

Mattea- Happy Birthday! I did not know pepper spray is illegal in NY. How about mace? DH woriies about me running too, but I try to run with friends. I suppose a wild animal wouldn't care if there were more than one of us though.

This morning was too rainy (with a threat of thunder too) to go out and my friends cancelled the run date. I dediced on Kick Max. It has been a while since I did KM. Those leg conditiong drills at the end were tough in a good way.

Judy "Likes2bfit"

If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce94279e1404fa00000016108AatHLZo3buN

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=9978144&uid=4817615&members=1

Karen - Darn! I wish I had known! I'd be there with bells on running with you! Good luck and enjoy tomorrow!! Have a crab cake for me - I miss those!! Glad to hear you're feeling better!

Carole - Sadie is adorable!! She can even be a running companion - you'll carry her in a back pack! :+ Seriously, though - she's really sweet! I'm so glad she has you, too!

Barb - well good luck tomorrow, then! I'll be hiking so I'll be thinking of you - especially on the long uphills. I decided to take a little of Carole's training methodology and do something 6 days a week. Of course, that won't be running - I'm not an iron woman - but I'll add hiking and the elliptical in there.

Mattea - I'm cheering you on!!!

Well all - I'll stop back later and say hi to everyone else. I'd better get my butt in gear before it gets to be too hot out there. I think I have the memory of how hard the run was last week, and I am hesitating to run. I'll let you know how it goes! *Double knots her laces and heads out*

Good morning, Cheetahs—
It’s lightly raining here this morning in South Jersey—not enough to deter a run, but I haven’t figured out what I want to do yet—run or try out one of the new DVDs (Imax 2 or KPC). Hmm, decisions, decisions. Think I'll go w/ KPC where I have a feeling I'm gonna get a good ass-spankin'.

Karen & Mattea, you speedsters :) — enjoy your rest day today & good luck in tomorrow’s races. Sub-24, go get ‘em!!! Mattea, have fun birthday-eve shopping! (I’ve been in splurge mode, too—4 new Cathe DVDs this week and a boatload of workout gear from Dick’s. What is it about new workout gear that gives me an instant high??)

Barb—ugh, pike is a four-letter word in my vocabulary. *lol* There are several exercises on that ball that I can’t seem to do, and the pike is one of them. I’m hoping it is something I will eventually get the hang of. Love the cheetah t-shirt idea! Any artists here?

Carole—Sadie is ADORABLE!!

Barbara—I used to work for a YMCA while I was in college, and I agree, the gym membership was an awesome perk. I loved it because it was a no-frills type of gym—not a meat market.

Jess—glad to hear your grandmother is doing better. Sounds like a socially full weekend—enjoy!

Judy—do you usually run on trails or the road? Just curious about the kind of wild animals you might encounter. I’m usually worried about the two-legged kind and dogs. Once while running in Germany (where I couldn’t bring my pepper spray), I suddenly heard someone shouting, “Komm hier! Komm hier!” The next thing I knew, a Doberman was charging at me, and the by the time the owner reached the street, the dog had my hand in its mouth! It didn’t bite me hard; it was just holding my hand in its mouth. The owner tried to convince me that it wouldn’t hurt me – it was only playing – but I was still pretty freaked. *lol*

Christine—hope you enjoyed your hike. I’m also bumping my workouts to 6 days a week. I leave for Germany in 3 weeks, and I’d really like to get a little boost before my vaca.

Hi to everyone else - have a great Saturday!

~cathy

Well it is late afternoon around 3:00 PM. The rain seems to start tapering off I hope. I did the UB down premix from PUB and 2 miles on the treadmill. I did feel it im my hips when I went up to 5.6 mile per hour but not bad so I kept it there. I did do some longer stretching after:).

Judy I do remember you too. I remember a while back you said that you were going to a wedding in Berkeley Heights NJ @ Little Flowers. Well the reason I remember is because that Is where I go married 19 years ago. I think your the right Judy.

Carole Sadie is so cute. I have a black lab well actually he is the same color as your dog but his dad was black and his mom was yellow that I adopted 2 years ago from some guy that read my post @ petfinder.com. He actually drove his dog from Maryland to me here in NJ. He said we sounded like the family for him and it was worth the drive for him. I need to add pictures of him to picturetrail if I still have it.

Mattea thanks for linking me to Sarah's stretching tips.

Hello there! This is Granny Cheetah (aka ShellyC) checking in with a race report. It was a challenging 10k trail race, my first race experience on a trail and it has given me a true appreciation for those who make this their specialty (like Carole :7 ) Anyway, the scenery was awesome and I had a good time. My DH said all the runners coming back were commenting on how difficult the course was!
I've got to learn to pick some "easy" races once in a while! x(
The first 3 miles was a steady ascent with a few steeper sections
and the trail got pretty narrow and rocky at places, then it leveled off for 2 miles. The last mile was a STEEP descent. At least I didn't trip and do a superman imitation like the the day ("I CAN FLY!!!! Oops, no I cant!!!) Anyway, given the course I would have been happy with anything under an hour and I ended up with an unofficial time of 58:30 so I am quite satisfied :) :)

Mattea- Happy Birthday!!! (a little early I know) I definitely vote for getting really cool cute running outfit :* Thanks for your encouragement yesteday. I know you'll be fabulous tomorrow (and cute too!)

Carole- Sadie is just TOO PRECIOUS!!! What a great name too! Like I said before in my race report, this experience has me AGAIN in awe of you.

Christine- thank you for your encouraging words yesterday also, your posts are always so entertaining! Hope your run is going well for you today!

Barb- thanks for your support! You are wise to follow the tapering
rules....I can't stress enough how much it will help your performance....Have a great time tomorrow, Go get em!!!

Barbara(pace1987) Welcome! glad to have you join us! I live in Arizona but my DH's family is in NJ and we make a trip annually to see them, In fact were going there in 3 weeks. I hear you about the humidity. It surprised me how it affected my running! I've entered a race on Long Beach Island while I'm there so it will be interesting to see how I can perform at sea level with all that humidity!

Karen- Okay speedy cheetah- show em what you got! Best of luck tomorrow but most importantly....HAVE FUN

Jess- I'm glad your grandma is doing better. I find it very difficult to go beyond 5 miles without water. You definitely need to start thinking about a water carrying strategy. I use a fuel belt and I love it, but everyone is different in their preferences.

Judy- have fun with Kickmax today, your legs will be talking to you for sure tomorrow!

Cathy- KPC for the first time eh! Let us know what you think! Especially about the stability/core section!!

Okay, I guess I've been chatty enough! Hi to anyone I've missed. You all are a great group and a true source of inspiration..
CHEETAHS RULE!!!

ShellyC

Hi Shelly I guess we posted at the same time but wanted to say hello and thanks for the welcome. We were gonna go the Long Beach Island this summber but decided on Cape May in July. We went a few times and I love running on the board walk early in the morning.

Hi everyone -

Well, today was a super day!!! I had my long run today (4 miles) and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (remember I'm early in the training process so 4 miles probably doesn't seem like much, but I'm getting there) Here is why.........

* I took the advice of Jess and ate 1/2 bagel with PB on it and 1/2 banana with coffee on my drive to the park before I ran.
* It was in the morning and about 70 degrees and sunny - absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Oh, with a slight breeze.
* I put my new insoles in my old shoes and that worked really well, my new ones aren't broken in yet and my old ones are too worn.
* I was done before 10am and pumped for the rest of the day.
* Found a new friend to train with me, she happened to be driving by when I was starting to struggle with the last 1/2 mile and said she'd love to go along and train with me, so I was flying after that and so excited to have somebody to keep me motivated. :D
* I turned on my music and my absolute favorite song was on the radio when I started running: "Glory Days" by Bruce Springstein.

Whew - now I'm ready for the next run. :) I have a few blisters, but I'm airing them out all day and might have to use bandaids for the next run.

I hope everyone has great running days like I did this morning.

Take care,
Marcia.

goodluck mattea, you will do great!!! we will be cheering you on!

karen goodluck on your 5k tomorrow.

carole your puppy is cute!!!

I have a 5k tomorrow. Not sure how I will do with still having this crap in my ears and chest. Not as bad as it was last weekend but I still am not 100%. Oh well, I figure not to expect too much out of myself,just go and run.

I stayed out to our campsite lastnight and decided to come home today and sleep in my own bed the night before the race.

I cant wait to hear how everyone does tomorrow. I am watching a marathon on t.v. today. Its amazing how great these people are. Elite runners, they are an inspiration. This lady was talking about her dream to become a gold medalist and how it took her 20yrs and people wondered why she would put herself through all that because she wasnt expected to succeed. well she did and It made me think, there is hope for me! I never did anything like these races growing up. I never had the support or encouragement. Was always sick with asthma too. I never thought I could do what I am doing and I thought I am probably where I am going to be time wise and after hearing that woman talk, I can improve and be better, It how bad you want it!nothing is impossible and it has me motivated! and with my running buddies here on the forum, what more do I need!!

sorry to go rambling on, anyway, you all are great, thought you should know!!

talk with you later!!

Mattea...yes Sadie has always been awww to me. My first little dog as I have always had BIG ones...:)...I hope you get something great for your B-day. I am sure anything new will make you bolt tomorrow!!

Karen...I am sure Sadie would love Snowflake. Thanks for making me smile...http://smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/smile3.gif[/img] I bet you are getting excited for tomorrow..

Thanks Judy...I always feel the wild animals will go after the smallest runner. Which is what I always tell my running buddy, she is about 5'1"...:)..I have though always carried something like pepper spray or mace.

Thanks Christine...funny as I have thought about a pack for Sadie so I can take her on short runs...:)..Have a great run today.

Cathy...thanks...:)..I hope you enjoy KPC, it is an awesome workout!

Barbara...you were smart to slow down when your hips told you to..:)...stretching is good. That is such a cool dog story. Mine is a long one but Sadie belonged to my neighbors. They always let their dogs run wild and in the country I don't believe that is real smart. Sadie started spending alot of time here. So without going into the whole story our neighbor said she couldn't handle taking care of Sadie and 2 kids. So she knew we loved her and she gave her to us. I'd enjoy seeing pics of your dog..:)

Hey granny cheetah! I am just 2 years behind you!!! I am not sure any trail races are easy...:)...you did awesome Shelly!! http://bestsmileys.com/signs15/3.gif[/img] on your first trail race! Just so you know, I did fall in a 20 mile trail race 2 years ago. How I didn't hurt myself I will never know. I slipped on a log right into a creek!

Marcia...that is great you had such a good run! I know there will be some days that your legs might just be tired, remember the good days like today! I will say, I always used to run on an empty stomach but when I started doing distance I would eat every morning before my run or workout. Normally during the week I have half a protein bar before I run. For long runs I have toast with peanut butter...:)

Laura...thanks...:)...isn't is cool to hear about other runners. And the road they took to get to their goal. You really can do about anything you put your mind to. I remember saying I'd never run a marathon...boy was I wrong!! Good luck tomorrow and if you don't feel 100% just have fun!!!

I know you will all be shocked but I am taking a rest day! No, I am not sick just have lots to do and thought what the heck! I will be doing a tough 18.6 mile trail training run tomorrow so I figured rest was good...:)

Now I'm freaking out. I went and picked up my race packet and when I go to get it there are tons of people. So I go to get my packet and number and I'm 795. Holy Crap. I ask the guy how many people are suppose to race tomorrow and he says like around 1200. Oh my gosh!!! No wonder it is a timed chipped event. Now I'm nervous. Normally the other 5k's I've done are 200 max. Ok there is more. So there is this giant map of the route and on it, there are three hills marked STEEP STEEP STEEP. Oh My. So now I'm rethinking my 23.59 time. I think I will just be happy to have done such a big event with these nerves.

Question. With the chip you put it on your foot. Right. Now with all those runners. Is there a force field to set it on and off. Also what do I do if I'm in the middle of the pack. How do I make my way past all those runners if the people in front are slower. Not that I'm superwomen but I just am asking for race etiquette.
karen

Karen...don't stress!!! I have run with about 2000 runners, so you will be fine..:)...don't worry about your time, with steep hills that does change things. It does not matter what foot you put the chip on, it'll track your time regardless of all the runners. I would try and start fairly close to the front and let the others pass you, that is my sister's philosophy....:)..just keep your eyes down at the start and watch for feet...I'll be with you cheering you on...http://smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/clap2.gif[/img]

Sorry I misread that about the chip...you link it into your shoelace...:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.