Rotations for STS workouts

I think I read that Cathe will be giving us a month to get familiar with the new workouts. Then she'll post a rotation.

Between waiting for us to get familiar - she also likes to wait a bit for the non-US customers to get theres as well - it takes them a lot longer - they have weeks to wait - not days like the US crew... :)

I think Chris/SNM said that an all-STS rotation would be posted in the Workout Manager once the STS Cardio workouts shipped, so I'm hoping that that will be available before January. :)

Yes,

I also remember SNM saying that the developers were working to get it into the workout manager this past weekend and it would be available for download into our WM Calendars early this week sometime.

Yes,

I also remember SNM saying that the developers were working to get it into the workout manager this past weekend and it would be available for download into our WM Calendars early this week sometime.

Yeah! That's great news, I hope they are able to do that.

Mine is on the local truck, out for delivery, per the tracking info. I keep looking out the window like a crazy person. Thank goodness the plows have been thru our street once!

I think that means that we can download the workouts that we are doing - but not a rotation to do with the workouts. I had read too that she would wait for us to get familiar with the workouts before posting a rotation with them.

But she did promise a hum-dinger of a rotation for January to whip us back into shape after the holdiays!

STS/Shock Cardio rotation

I am confused on where to insert Circuit Blast into an STS/Shock Cardio rotation.
I guess if I had to pick somewhere, it would be between the two upper body workouts in mesocycle 1. I haven't found a good place for it in the other mesocycles, at least not unless I alter the order of the workouts.

I am almost thinking this is going to be a standalone workout (similiar to Travelfit) for me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.