Rotations for Great Definition

To al of you out there who have posted on this thread....I am literally bursting with pride to have made a contribution that has been helping other Cathe-ites. I designed this particular rotation because although I was somewhat satisfied with the cuts I was getting doing Pure Strength and MIS once each per week, I just felt I could get more if only I could tweak things here and there. When I designed this rotation my weight was good and I was happy with my lower body so I just wanted to maintain that area but develop Cathe arms for a stronger look.

It worked and I am so pleased that it is working for others too.

Lori: I am delighted with your progress. Nothing like visible results to keep us going, is there?

Donna: You should be the Cathe poster girl. You have grit, determination, perserverance and an amazing mindset. I know you will achieve your goals. We are all cheering for you for what you have accomplished so far and what you will accomplish soon.

Sandi: Give it a whirl...you will know within a month if it works for you and if the results are worth the extra effort.

Tmrolvlnd: Yes, it is very time consuming, I admit that. Sometimes I don't manage to do it all each week when I am really pressed for time. But I try to get in as much as I can of this rotation and when I don't, I let it go and tell myself I will get it all in next time.

Interval/Kickbox Tank Top Arms rotation? Hmmm. Dunno.

I don't have the Interval Max tape (I guess I just don't want to work that hard). I like kickbox from time to time but must admit it is not my favorite. I will ruminate on this one but if anyone can come up with a rotation to please the kickboxers and intervalers out there, feel free to jump in (no pun intended).

Marlene

I am looking forward to starting Marlene's rotation tomorrow....

I am very muscular and firm in my arms and shoulders but have a very hard time with definition and getting cut. Has anyone who has tried Marlene's rotation had this upper body type?? I have been lightening my weights (still tough) just to "unbulk" a bit and I think this rotation might help.

Just looking for hope for us uncut musclebound ladies who want a nice deltoid-tricep dip...you know!!!!!!

Becky

Alternating S&H

I have found that alternating an S&H week with an endurance week has worked best for me to build muscle. I have long skinny arms/legs, and this rotation has actually increased the size of my arms. I would probably build even more mass with strictly S&H, but I don't like to lose endurance capability.

See the latest S&H thread on the Ask Cathe conference for an example.

Sandi M

I do not have the CTX dvd... Can you please help me develop this program with the dvd's that I have.
PH, MIS, BM, Pure Strength and Slow & Heavy.
Thank you
Lorene

RE: Alternating S&H

In regards to the formentioned rotation, howmuch cardio is recommended? A CTX cardio or a full hour?

:) Thanks So much Marlene

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jul-06-02 AT 08:05PM (Est)[/font][p]After 3 wks I have had totally great results from using this tank top rotation Marlene shared with us.. I altered it a little to meet my needs.. instead of leaner legs on the 2nd day ..i like to do power circuit so i can get a little more cardio in to lose some of this lard. My upper arms and shoulders are shrinking and it shows!!!!!:-wow!!finally ! I feel very strong and i LOVE this rotation!!! Anyone hesitating .. don't.. try it.. it works..

thanks,
Candy

RE: :) Thanks So much Marlene

I am entering my 5th week of the Tank Top Rotation, but after the first 3 I had to modify it. (I don't have CTX so I was doing Body Max in place of that day) I had to alter the rotation because I seem to be the only one who was bulking up instead of cutting up. I now do MIS instead of PS and Cory Everson Get Hard Arm and Shoulders on the CTX day, and PH as my last weight workout of the week. I have dropped my weight for shoulders and legs and the results have been so much better for me this way. Just thought I'd share for any of you who have experienced the same.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.