Rotation to lose the last 4-6 pounds?

EllieB

Cathlete
Hi everybody!

I know this may sound as a silly question but I was intrested in knowing your opinion: have you Cathletes tried a rotation that really helped you in breaking the last plateau and lose the last few pounds?
I'm a working Mom of a 14 months old boy, so I usually workout 4 times a week for 45-60 mins each time as I can't afford more.
I found Cathe last November and she helped me lose all my baby weight and a bit more, now even if I still have some stubborn fat areas I'm in the best shape of my life ever and will always be thankful to her for all her excellent products.She is amazing!
This is the list of dvds/digitals downloads I have, just in case it may come in handy in figuring out a good rotation:
4D Split -Cardio Core Circuit-HIIT 30/30 and Pyramid-Low Max-Step heat-Power Max-LBB-Intensity-Drill Max-BB Timesaver- Maximum Intensity Cardio- Imax 2- Imax 3-Gym style Legs

I strive to keep diet as clean as possible, just one cheat meal per week and try to keep my body guessing both for excercise and calories /carbs eaten every day.
Thank you in advance for all of your kind replies!

Ellie

Hi Ellie.

You might get more feed back by posting this on the Open Forum. It has been my experience that loosing weight is 90% diet and 10% working out. There are a boat load of rotations posted above your link here. Good luck.

Hi Ellie.

You might get more feed back by posting this on the Open Forum. It has been my experience that loosing weight is 90% diet and 10% working out. There are a boat load of rotations posted above your link here. Good luck.

Thank you so much for your suggestion, it's easily seen that I'm a newbie here :)

I know diet is important...I've lost 22 kilos in my life and I'm very conscious of my limits :eek: but this time I'll try to do my best

Have you tried any of the "Get ready for summer" rotations? Those are usually pretty good plateau busters for me ;)

Thank you Kiki for your suggestion! I've found pretty interesting material and I've already decided how to "torture" myself in the following 30 days ;)

I remember getting really good results from Cathe's "Boot Camp" rotation.. I believe its Aug or Oct '05.. check it out. Its really challenging and fun. I've been wanting to do it again but don't feel like manually logging it into my workout manager calendar and that rotation isn't availible to be downloaded. Lazy, I know lol!

Ellie,

How will you torture yourself in the next 30 days? LOL Maybe I'd like to do the same thing. Share please.

Janie

Hi janiejoey!

Sorry to reply to you only today...When I posted about my "torture" I decided to follow Cathe's August rotation because I had most of the dvds listed or I could easily substitute the ones that I hadn't with something similar. I found it challenging and complete. So far I can tell you that I've obtained best results scheduling one HIIT workout per week, even if not included in the rotation, and hitting my lower body twice a week. I have not lost my last few pounds but lost inches, so I know something is happening :) And now that I have the new LIS, I cant' wait for my discs to arrive and do the November rotation properly as soon as possible ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.