Rotation question

deathbycathe

Cathlete
I don't really have enough time to keep up with the work outs. Some days are better than others and when I have more time on those days I will work out multiple muscle groups. I want to start working out in the mornings to, but am having trouble getting out of bed and having enough energy to do some of the tougher workouts say Step, Jump & Pump or Imax.

My Question is: if I'm going to committ to 30 minutes in the am (I'm thinking to ease into it) then would it be ok to do the premixes three times a week for say Imax 3 where I'm only doing 5 interval rotations?

Or do you have any other suggestions where I can get some extra cardio in early am while still doing my regular routine in the afternoon or pm where my schedule allows?

Sorry, I'm still more of a tadpole here in Cathe-land. What is HIIT?

I looked under the DVD's but I'm wondering if it is the one on Rhythmic Step?

Hi,
HIIT is not on a particular dvd. It's High Intensity Interval Training. High intensity intervals are alternated with low to moderate intensity. For example, you could run 1 minute at high intensity, then 1 minute recovery either walking or jogging, then repeat. If you look on the net, there's a lot of articles about HIIT.

Thanks.
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.