Rotation ideas

Does anyone have a great rotation plan they use? I currently shoot for 2-3 weight workouts and 3 aerobic workouts per week, plus as many ab extras as I can stand (usually 4 per week).

I'd love to hear about successful rotations that have worked for any of you. I have so many tapes sometimes it gets confusing and I just grab whichever ones I like best instead of trying to plan the most beneficial rotation.

Thanks!

Thistlegal

Hi Thistlegal! My rotation has worked well for me. See if this fits the bill for you:

Day 1: Gym Style Chest/Triceps/1 segment of Core Max/1 from Stretch Max
Day 2: IMAX 1, 2 or 3 (your choice)
Day 3: Gym Style Back/Shoulders/Bis/1 segment Core Max
Day 4: Yoga (if you don't do yoga then do step cardio here
Day 5: Gym Style Legs & 1 segment of Core Max
Day 6: Kick Max

I usually only do cardio 2x a week but I make each of these cardios w/plyometrics to get the most bang for my buck!! LOL This way my muscles don't get eaten up w/too much cardio. I do this intense workout for 3 weeks & then go onto a recovery week consisting of Muscle Max/High Step Challenge/Low Max/Stretch Max/Core Max/yoga & then I pick it back up again w/either the Gym Styles or Slow & Heavy whichever strikes my fancy. HTH, Kathy:D

Thank you Kathy! I'm going to print this out and use it to design a similar one. I have lots of kickbox workouts and some yoga too, so I can get pretty close to this.

It's so nice to get an idea what works for someone else. Thank you!

Thistlegal

Thank you Kathy! That is one kick-ass schedule. I'm going to compare it to the tapes/workouts I have and see if I can do some similar rotations.

I've noticed you answer a lot of posts - that's really cool that you take the time to do that! It certainly helps me when you provide such great info and suggestions.

Keep on kickin! (I love those kickbox workouts)

Thislegal

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.