Rotation - does it matter???

kazze

Cathlete
I tend to favour workouts that targets the lower and the upper body with abs and if I have time - something cardio.

Is it best (now that I am mainly using Cathe workouts from now on) to follow a rota??? If so, what would be suggested? I have used the Firm for years...Want to really shape up my legs (the usual cellulite on the bum area) and upper body and flatten tummy again (like it was at some point in my life). I am not very coordinated for step aerobics but I did by the step (both of them) and some workouts. I normally spend about an hour to an hour and a half working out six days a week.

(by the way, I started using Cathe about a week ago and love them and just decided to do an ole Firm tape yesturday - it seemed kind of lame next to Cathe. Once, I thought it was the toughest workout around.)

Pass around any ideas....that have worked for guys.

if you are not looking to reach a particular goal but just to workout to maintain or stay healthy, then i wouldn't say a rotation is nessecary. its always best to change things up every now and then, like maybe do some total body workouts a few days a week instead of upper/lower splits, or do body part splits with legs one day,chest/tris next,etc etc.

if you are looking to lose body fat,build muscle, strength etc then rotations are helpful. if you look at a pinned thread above "INDEX TO CATHE ROTATIONS 2" you can get some ideas and just use videos you do have, whether it be cathe or not.

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.