Rock Star INXS

mckeev5

Cathlete
Is anyone watching this besides me? It is almost over! It is on tonight and then on Tuesday and that is it. Who do you think will be out tonight? Who do you think will win? :)

No one yet. Tonight someone gets voted out. :)

All three men did very well. Suzie missed a few notes though.

My son watches it. I will ask him if I can get a hold of him.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I missed it last night! I completely forgot about it. I'll have to watch tonight though. I think that one of the guys will win, I'm just not sure which one. They are all really good! The girl is too, but I just can't listen to INXS and hear a girl singing, ya know!
BUT, I do think that she will make it in the industry if she keeps trying. I was happy to see a girl singing and see that 2 girls made it as far as they did. I just don't see one winning.:-(

Kathy

Yes! I've been watching this almost from the beginning. I love this show. Better than American Idol mainly because most of the contestants can actually sing really well.

I think Suzie will be out tonight. She didn't sound that great to me. I also can't picture INXS with a female lead singer. I hope Marty wins, my second choice would be Mig, but I'm afraid J.D. will win. INXS seems to like him and his original song better than the others. He annoys me. He's got a good voice, but he just is too darn cocky IMO.

I'll be bummed when this is over because it obviously won't be on again once they get a lead singer.

DH and I have been watching since the beginning. We really love Jordis (she got axed last week). I don't believe a female lead singer "fits" the band. But Jordis is awesome (a star in her own right) and Suzie has really catapulted herself into the limelight. JD reminds me of snot-nosed kid.... I think it should come down to Marty and Mig. Mig will probably win. Marty is awesome but I don't think the band trusts him not to "weird" out on them (he's a "screamer"). They're looking for someone who is going to compliment the band not ECLIPSE it!

JMO -
~ Kim

"Welcome the challenge...Embrace it...Don't fear it." -Cathe Friedrich

I agree on Suzie. I think she will be out tonight too. My DH said the same thing about INXS having a female lead singer. Just doesn't go.

I have been hoping for Marty for awhile now. Last night though I think all the guys sounded really good. J.D.'s attitude drives me nuts too. Too darn cocky is right. I hope he doesn't win for that reason.

It will be sad to see the show end! :-(

I have not heard Mig, I came in late. I loved INXS and I hate to be a bummer, but Michael Huthence was the band. What a fabulous voice he had, so smooth. I saw them in '82 when they were just beginning to get noticed. However, he died (killed himself, or what the rumour was, it was tragic. He is someone who cannot be replaced but I respect the hopefuls for taking a chance.

Yup, we have been watching this off and on since the start. They've had some awesome performances and I think Dave Navararro (sp?)is tres HOT!! I think that Mig will win too. I really like his looks and style. I have my doubts that it will come to much as Michael Hutchins voice was so recognizable and such a part of INXS, having said that I'm just thinking that Sammy Hagar did okay for a while when he replaced David Lee Roth in Van Halen!
I just caught the very end of the show and my jaw just about hit the floor when I saw how looooow the hostess's pants were, it's like some feat of engineering that they stayed put, that or duct tape:+

Take Care
Laurie:)

I just started watching it a couple of weeks ago. I think Marty fits the band more than anyone. I didn't see last night's show yet, as I taped it.

I think maybe Susie will be out, I can't picture a female lead singer for INXS. I think Marty fits the best. He can cover the songs they did in the past, he has the talent and edge to bring INXS into today's music scene. I hope he wins. He reminds me the most, look and feel wise, of the Michael Hutchence. I like Mig second I guess, because I can't stand JD. He is way too cheesy.

Jen

I love this show! I have a feeling JD is going to win. I'm not a fan of his personality, but he is the only one who I feel compelled to watch when he is on stage (except for Marty sometimes). He just has a special magnetism and he seems to be the one who fits their musical style best. Marty is great but is too "dark" for them.

I think MiG seems like the sweetest guy. Just so supportive of the other contestants. He's just "not roit for our band, INXS" as they say every week.

My friends call Dave Navarro "PPoD": it stands for Pocket Prince of Darkness. He's like a mini-Satan! (I mean that in a good way)

Brooke Burke's outfits are crazy! She is gorgeous, though.

I can't stand JD but the band seems to really like him lately. I love Marty and would buy their album the day it came out if he's the lead singer but wouldn't listen or buy anything if it's JD. I liked Mig for awhile but now don't think he fits with the band. Susie is great but can't see them with a female either. I think they'll all have great careers after all this exposure. Jordis is awesome too, it'll be interesting to see what happens with her career now. Dave Navarro is a cutie, isn't he?! And I am always amazed at what Brooke Burke wears (or should I say "doesn't wear") each show!

I am sooo with you Bev. I love Marty(voted for him 4xs last night). I know he's a little "dark" but that's what I like about him and he can turn that off when he wants. The problem is INXS likes JD and the crowds like JD- I can not stand his attitude!!! He is very good at what he does but much to cocky.

I look for Brooke to come out in her bikini any day now LOL. But she has a hot body so,....

Catherine

I started really liking Marty with his "Trees" song - how fun was that? Mig is sweet, but maybe too "up" even on the darker songs. JD drives me nuts. I love Susie's voice, but yeah, it's hard to picture INXS with a female lead. I saw them in concert, I think around 1989.

Could someone fill me in - who IS Dave Navarro? He seems to be the spokesman, but is he from another band? Am I just wildly out of touch?!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.