Rock Star INXS

Yes, Dave Navarro was with the Chili Peppers when their guitar player quit the band and was severely addicted to Herion (he almost died back then - but happy endings do exist -- John Frusciante, RHCP guitarst, is currently clean and sober and has been back with the band since 1999 -- just thought I'd throw that in). I'm a huge Chili Peppers Fan!!

I agree that nobody can fill Michael Hutchence shoes. He was INXS. He had charisma.

I cannot stomach JD!! He does not fit the band at all. I don't think they should have a female singer at ALL. I still vote for Marty. Mig is so/so, but like I said above, Marty is a better fit.

>I think Dave Navarro used to be with the Red Hot Chili
>Peppers, not sure.

He's also married to Carmen Electra.

I've watched at least parts of the last couple of episodes. Marty seems a bit creepy to me (his look).

I think all four that are left are great singers, and should all have some type of career. I think at this point, "losing" could be like being the second-runner up on American Idol: you might have better opportunities and more freedom to do your own thing if you come close, but don't win (anybody know ANY Reuben Studdard songs? The ones I've heard I thought were just aweful: "I'm sorry...I'm sorry" and some bogus song about him being a player).

Dave Navarro is the guitarist for Jane's Addiction. He filled in for the Red Hot Chili Peppers guitarist, John Frusciante, when JF was high on coke and walked off the RHCP tour.

Suzie was eliminated tonight. I cannot wait to see Tuesday nights show to see who joins INXS. Should be exciting with the three guys that remain.

I liked the girl, Jordace(sp?) voice BUT, I am rooting for Marty. I like his voice,demeaner, etc and I think he would make a great lead for Inxs. That said, if he does not get it and puts out a cd, there is a good chance I would buy it.

Kim

Yeah, I think I read where Dave is 38 y/o! Wow, they either are using some terrific makeup on him or he is one heck of a complexion. I wish I could know his secret! What about mig's pants last night? And ripping his shirt during the song? I like Marty , but agree with Kathryn , there is a little strangeness there. Marnie

What talented people aren't strange?

I like weird people....I'm drawn to them. They make the World more exciting! I'm weird myself! LOL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.