Rock Bottoms June 19th

Alhambra

Cathlete
Good morning ladies

On Saturday (which was supposed to be my rest day) I went for a 2 hour swim with my kids. The weather was fantastic and swimming outside for the first time this year was fantastic. In particular I enjoyed playing tag with my daughter (age 6). She's a little fish in the water. Needless to say not a rest day so yesterday I did nothing.
Today I continue with week 3 of the rotation. (I did BodyMax on Friday) I'll check in later today to say how it goes.
This is when I usually give up on a rotation so I'm hoping by checking in here I'll stick to it.
Good luck everyone!

Hi Everyone~
Would you all mind if I joined in? I have been doing the rock bottome rotation & didn't realize there was a check-in.:p

I don't have Body Max (yet!) so I'm changing this week up a bit. Yesterday was S&H/Chest, Back & Shoulders. Today I grabbed the wrong w/o and did Imax 2.

I don't have the PS series either so would it be ok to sub with the GS next week? And I didn't see any walking lunges this week, do we really get a break???;)

Have a great Monday!:)

This morning I did KickMax. I'm also biking a total of 40 minutes (getting my daughter to and from school).

For a substitute for BodyMax: you could do one hour step aerobics and 30 minutes upper body weights. The Viper would also be a good substitute as it has step aerobics, lower body weights and upper body weights.
Substituting GS for PS would work. I might do that (although I have both) as I enjoy GS more.

Yippee we've made it half way!:)

Welcome Susan and hi everyone.

I'm not able to post as much these days but have managed somehow to keep on rotation.

I'm on my way to do BM upper body/abs and BBW.

Chanting half way there, half way there....thank goodness.

Hello Ladies,

I will be going home in a few minutes. I'm going to do a 3 mile run, Upper Body of Bodymax and BBW.

Had a great weekend at my parents, but didn't work out at all. So I'm just skipping what I missed. x(

Have a great day!

Laurie

Just did the BodyMax arms and abs. Decided to skip the BBW as felt my legs needed a rest.

Yesterday was our city's marathon, a hugh event with 12,000 people running different lengths. DH did the full marathon. He finished at 3 hrs 36 mins. I was training to do the full and ended up with a hamstring tear. So instead talked ds (9) into doing the 2.6 mile SuperRun with me. Tons of kids running, felt more like running an obstacle course than a race. LOL Anyways, ds left me way behind! He was trying to stay with me but his pace was faster at once point I saw him running the opposite way to the crowd to try and get back to me. LOL I told him just to go for it and I would find him at that finish line. He finished at 24 mins and I did 26 mins. I'm so proud of my two boys!

DS got lots of attention at school today as both the guidance counsellor and the gym teacher saw him at the race and made a big deal at school.

Anyways with the run and tons of walking to watch DH finish his run my legs just feel tired today. Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.