Rock Bottom Rotation

Hi Cathe, I would really love an updated Rock Bottom rotation, one that included RWH and ICE. You really whipped my butt into shape with the last version! Would you please consider giving us all a newer version? Thank you!

@catwoman7631 Hello Jodi, I am supporting your request for an updated Rock Bottom Rotation--- RBR aka Diamond cut Bottom:p
What version of RBR have you completed? Hope you get your request answered from Cathe. Just be prepared to deal
with the consequences;):):p

@catwoman7631 Hello Jodi, I am supporting your request for an updated Rock Bottom Rotation--- RBR aka Diamond cut Bottom:p
What version of RBR have you completed? Hope you get your request answered from Cathe. Just be prepared to deal
with the consequences;):):p

Nathalie, I believe it's from 2013, maybe? It's the one with a million walking lunges. Ok, so not that many, but it sure feels like it! :eek::D

Nathalie, I believe it's from 2013, maybe? It's the one with a million walking lunges. Ok, so not that many, but it sure feels like it! :eek::D

I think this below is the rotation you are referring to. It is still in my to do list!:):).
This look great:) http://cathe.com/forum/threads/nov-2013-rotation.295214/
Walking lunges work wonders --- They do feel like they will never end:eek::rolleyes::)

I did the 2011 version and DOMS lasted up to four days:):oops::oops:
No complain and no regret!

The "Rock Bottoms Rotation" is the ONLY rotation that I followed to completion. It worked! I limped up my stairs for days and days and loved it. I love looking at the rotation schedule, I try to stay on task w/ them but......I have other instructors that I can't ignore too. Substitutions for specific workouts was easy w/ the RBR. I believe it's the "Bonus Butt" part that got me!!

The "Rock Bottoms Rotation" is the ONLY rotation that I followed to completion. It worked! I limped up my stairs for days and days and loved it. I love looking at the rotation schedule, I try to stay on task w/ them but......I have other instructors that I can't ignore too. Substitutions for specific workouts was easy w/ the RBR. I believe it's the "Bonus Butt" part that got me!!

I always complete rotations --- I have not completed half of cathe's rotations as I do usually make my own.

That said I completed the 2011 and loved it:):):eek: to the point of doubling it up.
I ended up completing 8 weeks. Great stuff and I was happy with the results --- LOL I was happily limping up and down:D

Bonus Butt, really pre-exhaust the glutes, by the time I got to the program I was feeling each
move and squeeze:p

Ladies please let us all know how you get on with the 13th nov 2013, this look great;)
Please share results, anecdotes, compliments etc... :);)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.