RoadTrippers: Transportation request to/from hotel from/to Cathe's Gym

lorrayne

Cathlete
Hi Roadtrippers,

I'm going through what everyone filled out in the Who's Who Form and trying to determine who has a car and who needs a ride(thanks, everyone). Good news is that there are several people who have rental or personally owned cars (yippie). Bad news is that I can't tell if some of those with wheels are offering to transport Roadtrippers between the hotel and to Cathe's gym.

I would greatly appreciate it if you either reply to this posting or send the three of us an e-mail. Our e-mail addresses are: [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected].

We are still working the vanpool issue. I'll post what I have regarding this soon.

Thank you,
Lorrayne

Tammy,

You can fit 3 in addition to Susan in the co-pilot seat with you (just want to verify)?

Thank you, Tammy! :)

Hi Lorrayne. I have a Subaru Forrester and can fit 2 comfortably or 3 semi-squished in the back. Co-pilot seat is already taken by my road trip roomie, Lisa. We're arriving on Thursday and staying at the Radisson. I can transport wherever you need.

Lorrie

I'm another Susan who can fit 3 (I have a civic-- so it might be a little tight depending on size of adults) to and from the hotel...

:)

RE: RoadTrippers: Transportation request to/from hotel ...

Hi Lorrayne,
I am able to fit 2 additonal people in my vehicle transporting from Hotel (we are at the Radisson) to the club and vice versa. I am already taking Tracey Staehle. She has shotgun. :)

Hope this helps!

Stay energized,
Amy Bento

Lorrie, Susan, and Amy,

I can't thank you enough for volunteering to help transport people between these two locations.

Hugs to the three of you!
Lorrayne

Sorry this is little late Lorrayne, we had awful storms yesterday and our power has been out for almost18 hours! My husband will be with me, so I can fit 2 easily, 3 kind of squished in the backseat of our RAV-4. He won't always be with me, but he'll be coming to the picnic and back and forth to work out at times so I can't be sure on fitting anyone except into the back seat.
Thanks,
Mattea

Hi Lorrayne,

I live about halfway between the gym and the hotel and can transport 3 or 4 people between the two locations.

Kim Garner

Thanks EVERYONE! You guys are great! I think it would be a nice gesture for those that get to ride "free" to compensate you all for your gasoline. We sooo appreciate you all trying to solve our problem of getting everyone to and from. THANKS again!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I will be arriving at Philly Thurday at 10:59 and I have rented a car if someone would like a ride. Maybe two someones. Let me know. I am leaving on Monday morning too.:)

ETA: I am staying at the Radisson if it matters.

Thanks Sabrina! A big help! It shouldn't matter which hotel as they are both right next to each other. (Unless of course, someone decides to stay elsewhere.) Thanks again for the offer!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Lorrayne,

I'm driving with Danielle and we can take two more folks in the back seat--I promise to remove the child seat and even vacuum up the cereal and candy underneath it! We're staying at the Radisson. We're also arriving mid-day(ish) on Friday and leaving after the festivities are over on Sunday.

Margaret

Hi Lorrayne,

I'm planning on renting a car. I arrive in Philly around 12:00 on Friday. Also, I leave Sunday around 5:00. So I'll be able to take 3 others back/forth to the gym or the airport.

Thanks,

Sherry

Thanks you all! We are up to 39 attendees covered! (Only 71 to go! That is a great resonse for one day. Margaret, candy & cereal?? Can I ride with you! ;-)

I could take 4 people to and from Cathe's gym Friday night and Saturday morning. I plan on leaving from Cathe's gym on Saturday afternoon. Hope this helps.

Debbie D'Angelo

I want to thank ALL of you in volunteering to transport people. You all are great!

Hugs to each of you!
Lorrayne

We can fit 2 in the backseat between the hotel and the club.
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.