Road Trip Check in Thursday May 10

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

My workout for today is going to be Legs & Glutes " Legs and & Glutes Xtreme" premix (79 min.)

Have a great workout and day!
Belinda

Good morning Belinda! And all that follow!

Not sure what workout I am going to do tonight. This is my only night this week not working, so I want to cram in as much as I can. I may end up doing another Gym Styles marathon. Will have to see what I am in the mood for. ;)

Hope everyone is having a lovely Thursday!

Good Morning!

Today I did B&G Leg Blast and ouchie that one always gets me good!!
}( x( }(

Have great day!
Gin:)

Good Morning:)
Last night I did standing gymstyle legs and B&G floor work. That was hard! Today I'm doing SS/PP upper body. Have great workouts today!
Randi

Hi everyone! Last night I did a turbokick class with a personal trainer. Had a lot of fun although it was at more of a beginner/intermediate level. Was good to get out of the house for a change though. Tonight will be MIS.

Have a great day everyone.

Hello all!!!

Hmmmm....seems like a lot of us are doing leg workouts today! I'm going to do LIC, actually, another one of my favorites! I'm substituting it in my rotation for SJP, which I don't have. I'm plesantly surprised that my legs aren't killing me from yesterday's riding lesson, usually after a long layoff the first time back in the saddle really hurts the following day. it must be because of all those darn plie squats that Cathe makes me do!!! I also did a LOT of leg stretching last night...

I have my Western Civilization and Statistics finals today...loads of fun. I feel totally prepared and I'm ready to go!!! Too bad I have to be in the classroom today, it's absolutely beautiful outside!!!

have a great day everyone!!!
Josie

Hi all!

This morning was B&G and tonight I teach cardio/sculpt.

I am still sore from my root canal and can't bite down on it at all! Is this normal? I still just have a temporary fill and go next Tuesday to finish, but ouchie!!

Yesterday I drove my parents to the airport and then had sushi in NYC with a friend... OMG, I want MORE, MORE, MORE!! That was the best I've ever had! Not very expensive either, especially for the city! I had to chew on the right side the whole time, but no matter, that was some good stuff...

Tess... that class sounds fun! Will you do that again?

Belinda, Gin and Randi... looks like it was a leg day for all of us! I don't know about you, but I hate leg days ( but of course they are sooo good for us!)

Josie... Good luck on all your exams! I hope they are going well for you. It's almost over!

Liann... good luck with whatever workout you do. Sometimes you just have to see what you are in the mood for.

Onward with the rest of the day!

Have a great one!

OOOPS... Cynthia...I missed your post... sorry! To answer your question, yes, I'm working! I'm working my fanny off!! ( And I do mean that literally, LOL!)

Hi Guys,

I think I should introduce myself since I am also going on the road trip :)!! I never noticed this part of the forum. Well I am excited everyone!! Just thought I would introduce myself.

Erin :)

Ah sooo much better to work out in the morning. This morning I did Step portion of Body Max and then power hour. Felt so good.

Nutrition

B: Egg Whites/Spinach and lite bacon and grapes
S: Kashi and apple
L: 2 ounces of grilled chicken and salad, lorna doone
S: popcorn
D:

KIM

Hi all. This week is not going well for me. I've missed 3 days already. I did manage to get a workout done today. I did the Push/pull upper body x 3 premix. I ate pretty well, since I had the baby most of the day had no time to eat! I'm not going to fuss about the missed workouts. I'm leaving for vacation in about a week, and will try to get back on track with 6 workouts a week after that. School will be out, so it should be easier for me to find time. Hope you all had a great day and have a wonderful evening.

Hello everyone.

I have not checked in for awhile, but I have read posts everyday. Things have been crazy lately. Yesterday was SB. Today was PUB and iTread Set 1 (only 40 minutes because we had a Botanical Gardens event to go to this evening). I have not been eating the best lately. I have a beach trip in 1 month, so I really need to focus better. I do okay until my co-workers want to meet after work for Mexican food, or my boyfriend brings home a bottle of wine:9
I hope you all had great workouts today!!
Erin...Welcome. I am glad you found this post.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.