Reverse pyramid training, I'd love for Cathe to do this

There is a pyramid down pre-mix on the DVD that starts with the 8 reps or heaviest weights.

I know that the original Pyramid has those options but this reverse pyramid training you start very heavy with only 4 reps, then lower it just a little for 6 reps, then 8, then 10 etc. It is different from the original pyramid workout, at least from what I read of the article and based on my observations of the original one. I still wouldn't mind a RPT (reverse pyramid training) workout in the near future! ;)

I know that the original Pyramid has those options but this reverse pyramid training you start very heavy with only 4 reps, then lower it just a little for 6 reps, then 8, then 10 etc. It is different from the original pyramid workout, at least from what I read of the article and based on my observations of the original one. I still wouldn't mind a RPT (reverse pyramid training) workout in the near future! ;)

Hi Denise,

Which one are referring to?

Are you talking about the article?

Yep, the one I added the link to in my 1st post. It had the advantages/disadvantages of both styles of pyramid training.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.