Rev'd Up Rumble

I did this one yesterday, just the main workout. I would class myself at an intermediate level and this workout was just right for me. Most of Cathe's more advanced workouts I have to modify a lot and pause the DVD several times to catch my breath. This one I didn't have to modify or pause but still got a good sweat and my heart rate up. It can easily be made more advanced by adding in the Calorie Crush, using weighted gloves, going deeper in the squat and lunge moves etc. There are also moves that can be modified to make it a bit easier for people who are more beginner level or coming back from injury. So in my opinion as an intermediate workout Cathe and the team have got this just right.

I love Rev'd Up Rumble!! I've done the main workout twice:p:D. So the Calorie Crush has burpees. Yay, I love burpees!! I'll try that one today. I would love Cathe to come up with a burpee extreme 15 minute premix:eek::)...

I did this one this morning also (including the calorie crush) and really enjoyed it. I had my 1-lb lifting gloves (not boxing gloves), so increased the intensity a bit, but I really loved the combinations. The music was fun, the workout moved along, and I loved the balance of kicking to punching.

I just did my own little mix of this one, warmup, 1 combo and cd/stretch. Loved it.
Just my speed! A good workout for the "senior" mind as well, all I can tell ya' is
"Jab,cross,upper,body strike, elbow, up strike, back knee, front kick, double back
Set! :):). It's like when you hear a song on the radio and keep humming it:)

Yes, and the “tune” is still in my head long after the workout. Wonder what the calorie burn was for the brain w/o?

I did this today and loved it. Right from the warm up and on I was sweating. Fun combos and great music. I wore weighted gloves. I added the calorie crush which was hard but doable.

This was such an enjoyable workout! The music was awesome and the moves were great... will be returning to this one on days where I don't want something too strenuous (i.e. all the jumping jacks/scissors in Hard Strikes!). I didn't do the calorie crush but I wore weighted gloves and those helped up the sweat level... while I'm finding the LITE series to definitely be intermediate (as advertised, not a bad thing!) I also think all the videos I've tried so far are a ton of fun. I was grinning from ear to ear doing this one and Cardio Party! :)

This was such an enjoyable workout! The music was awesome and the moves were great... will be returning to this one on days where I don't want something too strenuous (i.e. all the jumping jacks/scissors in Hard Strikes!). I didn't do the calorie crush but I wore weighted gloves and those helped up the sweat level... while I'm finding the LITE series to definitely be intermediate (as advertised, not a bad thing!) I also think all the videos I've tried so far are a ton of fun. I was grinning from ear to ear doing this one and Cardio Party! :)

That's exactly right kathydaffy! The series is intermediate with the ability to make it as hard or easy as you like. Some days we want easy, some day more fierce and some days we want a little teeny in betweeny ;)

Did this for the first time yesterday and loved it. Solid intermediate when done as is and lots of fun. Loved the music and the bright outfits which put a smile on my face. I really enjoyed doing the leg drills and the different structure of the workout to other recent KB DVDs. I can see I'll be doing this one a lot.

Did the Rev Rumble. I am glad Cathe did this workout. I agree this is for the intermediate exerciser. There is a calorie crush, if you want to add in the premix to get your heart really racing. I was able to keep up. Nice Cathe was doing new moves. Doing the combos they were easy enough for me to get. I don't do kick boxing. In her advance workouts, I get my arms in knots sometimes. Also, my kicks are in knots too. I am a Step Fanatic! Cathe in this one the punching and kicking movements were slow enough that I got it in the first two trys. It normally takes me 4 times. It was nice the kicks were straight forward. If I was an advance person, use the calorie crush as an added option, that will help. Like I said I am glad Cathe made this LITE series. Hopefully, more people will come and workout with Cathe like we all do!

I just did this one again for the second time and it's very easy to make higher intensity. The first time I did low impact because of it being my first time doing it. But today, I made a lot of the moves higher impact and really got my heart rate up and added the calorie crush. So anyone who says that these are only for beginners is wrong. It's very easy to make harder if you want to. So I think it's great for anyone.

I agree @firemedic! We must be doing the same rotation:D. I also just did this one for the 2nd time & added the calorie crush & was thinking the exact same thing. I don't know how anyone could say these are just for beginners because if you are advanced, you know how to increase the intensity & by doing this today, it was no joke-that calorie crush add-on was tough! I also did the extended stretch 1 for the first time & loved it.

I'd been laid off with a bronchial infection for a while and so had not worked out at all in 8 days (in all honesty, I'd barely moved from the sofa in that time...) . Towards the end of last week I did a bit of yoga and stretching, did some other instructors' workouts for the next couple of days, nothing too cardio heavy. Did this Rev'd Up Rumble one for the first time this morning! I only did the main routine, no CCs or add-ons - it was fun. 40 minutes is good for me because I get up at 5am to workout before work most days and that's pretty much all the time I have. Didn't move into the Calorie Crusher but will do next time..I really enjoyed it, it was just enough for me after my enforced lay-off and being a sort of decent intermediate level...

(Tried using wrist weights but they keep working loose and falling off so I just discarded them and have now ordered a pair of weighted gloves to add intensity next time.)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.