Rev Abs Promo!

Hmmm. That looks very interesting, & quite possibly the first BB series I'll ever buy, but I have to admit I'm a little confused. Is it an abs series? A cardio series? A circuit w/o series?

I'm a little confused. Is it an abs series? A cardio series? A circuit w/o series?

I don't know Laura. One of the BB coaches posted the link and the approx release date on another forum. She didn't have a lot of details. Hopefully, one of the coaches on this forum can give us more info.

I want it (especially if the instructor is shirtless most of the time...just so I can tell which ab muscles are working, mind you).

I think it's a 'total core' workout that hits the abs in many ways (functional rotational moves, cardio--mainly kickboxing and capoeria from the looks of it, targeted toning).

What was that sound??

Did you hear it?? It sounded like another 100+ dollars whooshing out of my wallet. Weird. ;)

Did you hear it?? It sounded like another 100+ dollars whooshing out of my wallet. Weird. ;)

:p you know this is just the BASIC kit... how much is the deluxe DVDs going to cost?
now beachbody knows they can get away with charging $50 for one disc...

I don't know Laura. One of the BB coaches posted the link and the approx release date on another forum. She didn't have a lot of details. Hopefully, one of the coaches on this forum can give us more info.

Sorry, but what's been posted is all the info that's been released so far by BB. Given that the series is roughly 4-5 months out based on the Sept/Oct time frame, I'm sure more details on Rev Abs will come out after Insanity is released (hopefully next month). :) Anyone can feel free to pm me and I will pass on whatever info I receive.

Not interested in this one. Atleast not from what I can see in the clip...That's fine with me though. Lord knows I spend enough money on fitness stuff already and at any given moment I have a wish list a mile long....:rolleyes:

Hm. I'll be waiting to see other Catheites' reactions before I dive in (I trust you guys implicitly!) This appears maybe a bit too unfocused for me... why is the instructor doing flips and cartwheels randomly across the set?

MC

Hi Fit44, I emailed to BB to know more info, but they anwered that rev abs is not their product. Big Mistery!! Anyway if you have some info about it from your coach please tell me, I check out this forum. Thank you very much

Hi Fit44, I emailed to BB to know more info, but they anwered that rev abs is not their product. Big Mistery!! Anyway if you have some info about it from your coach please tell me, I check out this forum. Thank you very much

The link and information was from a reliable BB coach on another forum.
Rev Abs was introduced at BB's 2009 Coaches summit and there is talk about it on BeachBody's forum:confused:

Here is the president of BB announcing the program at the summit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a9u...cial&client=firefox-a&feature=player_embedded

I'm don't believe anything BB's customer service says. They are out-sourced and THE worst source for information.

Last edited:
Thank you Cynthia, I will check Their site after Insanity come out (it seems also a great programme). I'm agree with you about BB's customer servis, for the international customer it is even worst.
Ciao

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.