Requests for future videos

jeni

Cathlete
Hi, Cathe! I would like to submit
2 requests for your future videos:
1-please put "time graphs" on the covers, so we` will know how long each section of the video is, & 2-please use the music from the beginning of the upper body toning on Body Max (it's something like "Give it Up" or "Don't Give it Up") during the aerobics section of one of your future videos. I do have another request for the format of your next video, but I will save that for later. Right now, I have been enjoying your new videos--I love the variety & the music (we must have the same taste in music, because I always like your music.) Keep up the good work! Jeni

Hi Cathe,

If you decide to make another interval video next year (crossing all ten fingers), could you please add a graph on the bottom of the screen to let us know how much time we have left, just another brainy idea...

Hmmm...I don't know about the graph idea for me. It sometimes can make me start to give out sooner. I prefer Cathe motivation. Would it be possible to do a DVD with the graph as kind of a "subtitle", so that one could use it, or not, as one wished?

I like the graph idea!

What a good idea. I think it'd make me "give it my all" for that amount of time. Ya think? Someone else had the graph...I liked it.

Robyn

RE: I like the graph idea!

Gin Miller has a graph on her Intense Moves and she tells you that you have 5 seconds left, which makes you push even further. Cathe if you decide to add the graph, please include on VHS and DVDs...

RE: I like the graph idea!

Karen Voight has it too, on her Energy Sprint.

Oooo, are we spoiled or what?

Wow, folks. This whole thread has me shaking my head and chuckling. I've said this before and man, is it true -- Cathe has created an affectionate monster in all of us. The bionic little woman has just given us LOTS of new toys, and we are already thinking about what Santa Friedrich will bring us next year! :D

Okay, okay .... I vote for the interval graph too.

Now I'm signing off with my tail between my legs.........

Kathy S.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.