Requesting the first week of workout schedule for 1 month and 3 month rotation

No complaints from me! I've just jumped right in with the first disc on Thursday and yesterday I did a couple of the abs--standing ab warm up and abs with the ball. I love the the variety of movements and laughing at myself on a few of the moves with the ball. No guide needed here! When it is ready. I will look to the guide for perhaps some ideas from Cathe I may not have thought of but I will continue to delve into the series as I see fit. I've already previewed a few more discs and love the looks of all of the workouts. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm really enjoying this new series already.

The point of the initial request is now mute with the rotations now available on the Workout Manager (and the soon-to-be-published User Guide). So I'll be hitting the little "Unwatch" button on this thread to stop receiving notices of another posting.

Peace, everyone.

Let's enjoy the new workours!

Deb you are right. There’s no helping the Defend Cathe or Die posters or explaining the difference between the STS user guides and those that are offered free on her site. The STS guide is far more comprehensive and the original is not free—it’s being sold on her website for $24.99 and it’s worth it! Glad I hung on to mine! Now I’m also disengaging from this thread as we are chasing our tails here and there are workouts to be done! ❤️

I'm sorry to disagree - we've been waiting "patiently" for 7 months since the pre-sale started; and more than a year since the series was first mentioned at the October 2021 Road Trip. Other vendors usually include their rotation suggestions with the DVDs. My "patience" muscle is worn out ...
Feel blessed that your life is so good, that something like this has you upset enough to post about it in the Cathe forum.

No complaints from me! I've just jumped right in with the first disc on Thursday and yesterday I did a couple of the abs--standing ab warm up and abs with the ball. I love the the variety of movements and laughing at myself on a few of the moves with the ball. No guide needed here! When it is ready. I will look to the guide for perhaps some ideas from Cathe I may not have thought of but I will continue to delve into the series as I see fit. I've already previewed a few more discs and love the looks of all of the workouts. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm really enjoying this new series already.
Me too, snowlover!

+1.
I mean, if we have been doing the workouts since the time of VHS, then we know to use common sense when trying out a new workout without getting injured.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.