Reminder: Supersize She

It's really disturbing IMO. And I don't believe there is ANY way a woman can look like that without steroids. Another sad thing is if you look at some of their websites, they are all p o r n. :( Obviously there ARE men that appreciate this look (My son said this last night and I said I think they must have homosexual tendencies if they like this look, and he agreed) Thankfully no MEN I know do; at least none that would admit it.

"Another sad thing is if you look at some of their websites, they are all ####."

OK, maybe I am dense, but what is the "####?" I can't figure it out! Can you fill in a couple of letters, Vanna (White)?

;) Christine

>"Another sad thing is if you look at some of their websites,
>they are all ####."
>
>
>OK, maybe I am dense, but what is the "####?" I can't figure
>it out! Can you fill in a couple of letters, Vanna (White)?
>
>;) Christine

Christine I'm sorry, I fixed it. I keep forgetting I got net nanny and it keeps editing MOMMY!!

Obviously there ARE men that appreciate this look
>(My son said this last night and I said I think they must have
>homosexual tendencies if they like this look, and he agreed)

Especially since her photographer said that the internet audience liked to see the pump in the muscles (like the muscles engorging with blood). I think it's displaced homosexual tendencies. But confused. Like being attracted to a guy with boobs. Must be a rather small market (but maybe some of these guys have lots of money to spend).

I saw it!! Did you see her before pictures? She used to be so pretty.

She pretty much admitted to taking "performance enhancing drugs" but said, "It's not all about the drugs. It's 12 years of hard work too."

Brother! She totally turned herself into a man. I mean, the body, the voice, the skin, her face, her neck..

On top of it all, it's life threatening to have your body fat go down to 2.5%!!! Her organs could shut down. I really don't get it.

It was very interesting to watch though.

I watched it too. Her parents even indicated she was doing drugs... and at one point, it sounded like she challenged people to follow her weight-lifting routine and look like her without drugs. I was also bothered by her voice. What's worse is that she should not have won that GNC preliminary. Her waist was too wide and her stomach stuck out-- in addition to the "small" legs. Even I could tell she wasn't one of the top two. I feel like Discovery fixed the competition.

Me and my hubby watched and we were both in shock. Utter digusted shock! Every last lady in those competitions looked like a Monster. Seriously! Why in the world would they do that to themselves? It is a sickness. She doesn't even want to stop mutilating herself until she wins. What if she never wins? That competition needs to be banned just like all of the websites and promoters of anarexia and bulemia.

It all just "smacks in the face" what HEALTH and FITNESS is supposed to be all about...competitors who use drugs should be ashamed of themselves.

~ Kim

"Welcome the challenge...Embrace it...Don't fear it." -Cathe Friedrich

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.