Regular Discount on New Videos?

Misha

Cathe,

I was wondering if you will be offering the regular discount on your new videos? I am interested in the 6 pack and noticed that it would only be another $10 to wait and order when the tapes are ready. I had planned on preordering but I'm not sure if I'll still be able to. Basically, I'm just wondering if you'll be offering your regular discount of buy 5, get 1 free, etc. on the new tapes that are coming out, or will they be $19.95 a piece? Thank you!

Future quantity discounts

We haven’t reached a final decision on our future plans for our quantity discounts. We are thinking about making some changes. Regardless, the 6 pack will only count as one unit towards the quantity discount.

One clarification

Thanks for answering so quickly. I was only planning on purchasing the 6 pack at this time if I did preorder. So I understand that I wouldn't receive any further discount. I was just curious if these tapes would fall under your present discount system once they are released in July/August. Basically would it still be $69.75 for 5 tapes plus one free IF I waited until they were released to order? I think you answered this though since you said you were evaluating that discount system now. (Please keep it!)

Buy 5 get 1Free

The price for ordering 5 videos plus 1 free is currently $79.75 not $69.75. We will be Reevaluating our prices in either late June or July. As of now, our plans are to sell the 6 pack for at least $79.75.

I stand corrected

That was definitely a typo. Anyhow, I'll be waiting for these videos with baited breath!

? For SNM

Hi,

I'm very new to Cathe tapes. I've preordered the 8 pack and got myself a starter set of Cathe tapes using the buy 4 get l free discount for the older tapes. Obviously, since I've spend alot of money already,I wanted to wait a little before I completed my collection. However, if you are planning to do away with this system or raise prices I would really like to get an advanced warning. I hope this is not too much to ask.

Helen Z

Discount

I can tell you that this is one reason why I keep buying more Cathe's! Can't help but be excited about getting a quality tape/ workout for a reasonable price. If you were to do away with this it would defintely affect the number of tapes I would buy. Just FYI from your consumer in case this would make a difference in the decision making process!

Okay then, what if....

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON May-29-00 AT 10:30AM (EST)</font></center>

I want to buy 3 previously released videos and 1 new one (4 total) and want to get a free (previously released) 5th video? Under current quantity discounts, that costs $64.80, a real deal! I was just assuming that once the new videos were released, the quantity discounts would apply to them just the same. I really hope that's not going to change, because I've been holding off to make my next big order until I could include Circuit Max in it.

Of course, Cathe's workouts are worth dishing out some money to have, and I know everyone there at SNM video has to make a living, but please remember that it's the quantity discounts that allow many of us to own even a handful, much less several, of Cathe's workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.