Redoing 1RM immediately after STS?

Simbolism

My husband and I are completing STS 3 1/2 month rotation and know we will want to do it again. We thought it might be a good idea to update all of our
1RMs now since we have all of the information fresh and are really familiar with the exercises. I'm wondering what people think about this idea. We won't be doing STS or the undulating rotation for at least 30 days.

Thanks!

Reverse 1RM Calculating

Just to give you another option if you go to the WM calendar and select an STS workout and then select the "Edit 1RM" icon ...you can enter the actual weight you feel you would like to use for that exercise and the WM will reverse calculate your new 1RM. This is an easy and quick way to adjust up or down your 1RM. All future workouts will use your newly calculated 1RM.

That sounds like a good option

We finished yesterday - phew! What an accomplishment. I will try what you advised and change the 1RMs based on our performance this time around. I am looking forward to my active recovery week and then revisiting some of my favorite Cathe DVDs.

I'll update on how this went.

Just to give you another option if you go to the WM calendar and select an STS workout and then select the "Edit 1RM" icon ...you can enter the actual weight you feel you would like to use for that exercise and the WM will reverse calculate your new 1RM. This is an easy and quick way to adjust up or down your 1RM. All future workouts will use your newly calculated 1RM.

Thank you for this, I've been trying to figure a faster way!

Thank you... I didn't do 1 RMs for a lot of exercises because I'd never done them before a didn't want to push weight on unfamiliar moves. I'm half way thru meso 3 now and that will save a load of time. I've been consistently recording weight using the T&E ( trial and error) method.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.