Recovered from torn hip labrum

Lee Jones

Cathlete
Hi Cathe!

I just wanted to say thank you for all you done for me! I know you don't remember, but a year and a half ago I posted that I had a right torn hip labrum. I had surgery January 2, 2007 and it took a year to recover from. Well, I'm getting back into solid workouts again and I'm starting to see results! I'm almost back to the form I was back in 2006. I never thought I'd get it back again.

I still have "pangs" every now and then in the hip, and I'm still taking it "somewhat" easy, but with each passing day I'm getting better and improving.

I know when this happened to me, you were still recovering from your knee surgery and I really have to thank you for your inspiration.

I usually purchase all your new DVD's right away, but I held off on the 4 Day Split not knowing if I could get back into to it. Well, I just purchased it and started this weekend and love it!

So, now to my question...I love the dumbbell rack! I found one exactly like it on Amazon, but I was wondering if you will ever sell the "Cathe" stickers to put on it? Or to put on anything else for that matter?

Thanks in advance, (and sorry it was so long)

Laura :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.