Re-introducing myself

coloradomama

Cathlete
Hi everyone! After a long hiatus I am back on the Cathe forum. Before the switch to the new format, my user name was geojill. I have been lurking recently and my buddy Jerry told me to stop lurking so I thought I'd reintroduce myself to everyone.

It's been a rather tough year for me, mostly caused by stress...graduation, finding a job, taking care of my family, and stress-caused illness. I have seriously lost the level of fitness I was at last year and am slowly working my way back up. It's a challenge to fit in my workouts now that I'm working full time...I was seriously spoiled after being able to dictate my own schedule for school for the past several years! But I'm doing it!

So hi to everyone and I look forward to becoming a participant, not a lurker.

Welcome back, Jill!!!! It's much more fun to participate, I'm glad you took my advice, not too many people do (usually with good reason....:p).

Does anyone else remember that rule that returning members have to bring food??? I'll take the Bison Sirloin, medium rare...(shouldn't be too hard to find in Colorado, right?)

Hi everyone! After a long hiatus I am back on the Cathe forum. Before the switch to the new format, my user name was geojill. I have been lurking recently and my buddy Jerry told me to stop lurking so I thought I'd reintroduce myself to everyone.

It's been a rather tough year for me, mostly caused by stress...graduation, finding a job, taking care of my family, and stress-caused illness. I have seriously lost the level of fitness I was at last year and am slowly working my way back up. It's a challenge to fit in my workouts now that I'm working full time...I was seriously spoiled after being able to dictate my own schedule for school for the past several years! But I'm doing it!

So hi to everyone and I look forward to becoming a participant, not a lurker.

goodluck011.gif

Come on...you can do it!:) Welcome back!

Welcome back Jill!
I don't spend much time on Billy's boards anymore, but I hope to see you over there as well! Shelly has taken a much more active role on the boards now that the gym has closed, which has renewed my interest.

Take care!

No, I don't go there anymore...there's really not much there for me like there used to be. I tried, but it's just not the same as it was a ways back.

Hi Jill,

It's nice to see you back here again :) We haven't corresponded in ages. I love seeing my old friends here :)

Jill,

It's great to see you. I'm glad you took Jerry's advice.

You'll be back at prime in no time!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.