? re: CTX and PH

Becka1967

Hi, could someone please look at this rotation and let me know if it would be okay in this order. If it's not a good idea, please advice how you would do it. I am trying to workout each body part 2x/wk. I am really enjoying the CTX series...I hadn't done step work in years, had forgotten how much fun it is.
hugs~
Bec

Monday
Power Circuit 59mins. Plus 15mins Triceps (10/10/10)

Tuesday
Step & Intervals 45mins Plus 10mins Shoulders (All Step)

Wednesday
Off

Thursday
Leaner Legs 49mins Plus 10mins Biceps

Friday
Off

Saturday
Powerhour 61 mins

Sunday
Cardio or off

Hi Bec~I think it looks great. I liked using all the body parts from CTX and then adding on a total body workout such as Power Hour, ME, MIS or whatever to get my second time for the week. If possible, you might want to TRY to get that cardio in on Sunday (or any other free day) so you have three days total for the week of cardio. To receive results cardiovascular wise, three days is a GOOD thing! Great for the heart, lungs and circulation! Have FUN and let us know how you do.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Thanks Debbie :)
Right after I posted this, I saw Jillybean's CTX rotation. Where she lost 2 dress sizes. That's what I would like also, well more like at least 4 dress sizes...lol
hugs~
Bec...who is learning so much from this board and loving it:7

You're welcome! There are some wonderful rotations to look thru, including some great ones from Jilly. Glad you are enjoying being here and also glad to have you on board with us. Have FUN and keep us posted on how you are doing.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi Bec,

I'm just starting to "get into" Cathe. This is the first time I've looked through these boards and I'm not very familiar with them. Is there a certain place to go to find rotations like the one you mention here? Or are they posted randomly and I'll just have to browse the boards. Does Cathe ever post rotations for us?

Thank you so much for your help,

Nancy :D

Hi Nancy~I'm not Bec but I can help you out. Go to the "Forums" page and scroll down til you see "Video & DVD Rotations". This will take you to MANY rotations and also Cathe's rotation of the month. Have fun and Welcome! It's great to "see" some new faces here! :7

Debbie,

Thank you so much for the help. Up until Tuesday, I only had Cathe's two pyramid videos, which I love, and Ab Hits. I've added the slow and heavy series plus a couple of her circuit workouts. This morning I did Power Hour and love that one too. I've previewed IMAX 2. It looked a bit overwhelming to me, but I've done a few practice sets and I don't think I'll have a problem catching on.

Well, I'm gonna head over to the Rotations.

Thanks again for your help.

Nancy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.