Re: Cardio Coach Chalenge..............

Hi TeddyGirl!

We are starting a cardio coach challenge this Monday over at Sean's forum that will consist of using cardio coach throughout the week to increase our cardio endurance/duration/frequency with any of the following programs gym/home/cathe rotation/ other videos/dvds!
It's 4 weeks til camp time and thought the cathe campers would like to kick it up a knotch for the countdown as well as involve everyone else who is hooked on cc so we can all get to know each other better! I'm a cathe diehard -always will be & I'm also soo into cardiocoach mode now that this will be a blast!
Come join us,http://www.cardiocoach.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11

You can use any cardio equipment and check out his site if you are unfamiliar with him, it's very informative!

PS
make sure you download his free mp3 if you have not checked him out yet!
http://www.yourmealplan.com/

Hi Francine! I'm definitely up for the challenge! I'll check out cc's forum & join in! I have Vol 3 which ROCKS & I'll need to get Vol 4. I've been trying to take my cardio outside but the weather hasn't been cooperating. Hopefully next week it'll be cooler. I workout to cc on my lunch hour 3x a week.

BTW Francine will you be at the roadtrip? I'd love to meet you finally! Kathy:D

Hey Kathy,
I can't wait to meet you!!!!!!!!!! I lucked out bigtime with my scheduling and was suppose to be in Boston for a competition prep for my client! One of the trainer's I subcontract my work out to when I'm traveling or overbooked offered to fill in for me and videotape everything so I don't miss out on those festivities either ;-) How lucky am I? I'm soo blessed to know such wonderful people! They get me and knew how special it was for me to meet the cathe gang! I'm sooo stoked!

Looking forward to seeing you over cc!

PS girl,if you think Vol 3 ROCKED(which it did) Vol4 will blow you away! Sean is creating cardio monsters out of us hahaha!

Oh Francie now I'm REALLY EXCITED!!! After all these years, we'll finally get to meet; how cool is that!! Kathy:D

PS: I had a dream not too long ago that I was working out right next to you in the front row at Cathe's new gym!! How crazy is that. Ha!

well I ordered all 4 cd's-since I will probaly use them on the treadmill.I can always transfer them to my mp3 later.I always have trouble doing that so it takes me awhile I am a technology dufus:p .I started off the year so good not ordering anything and just this month I have spent over 300.00 in workouts:eek: how did that happen;-)

I hear ya it's overwhelming how we connected over the years and finally have this oppurtunity to meet! The excitement is insane!

I can't wait to put faces to my dreams! I kid you not I've had a catheite dream the other day where we met in the banquet hall and had special viewing to Cathy's never before seen footage! We were all like oohhh aaaaahhhh! It was all top secret stuff going on and then we had popped onto a stage where each of us demonstrated our favorite cathe move and saying , were all giggly & I was laughing in my sleep,talk about crazy, I'm driving my hubby nuts:*

Hey Sheila,
Good for you,you will be soo delighted with your purchase and surprised how the time goes by!

Do you have a mp3 an cd player? (which brand mp3?)I'm totally unhip to the techno stuff and I got it, trust me its a breeze-Seans instructions on his website are to a T and if you have any problems don;t stress he'll get it working for you!
What other cardio equipment do you have?

I hear ya on the spending spree you think you are doing soo good then its a domino effect! We're so bad }(

I use the rca lycra -it is a cheapie around 80.00.It has worked great for me it straps around your upper arm in a little pocket.I will use the cd on my computer -since that's where my tmill is I also have a spin bike .And try to get the downloaded to the mp3 player.Do they ship fast?I am in wv and the address they have is va beach va which is about 4 hours away so I should have them quick.

Francie your dream is priceless! I feel like I'm 15 again. I just know that when I see you I'm going to shriek w/glee. LOL Take care & see you in the challenge! Kathy:*

Hi Franci girl! Long time, no talk!

I am going to go join your challenge! I just ordered volumes 2, 3 and 4 and should be getting them next week, I hope.

I use my Treadmill regularly and everything Cathe, and then some. ;)

This should be interesting.

Thanks!

This is awesome, I'm really looking forward to getting reconnected with you gals and forming new friendships!

PS I'm not affiliated with Cardiocoach(I was asked this in a private email from a fellow Catheite)

You all know when I believe in something that will benefit others as it did me, I have this uncontrollable urge to share and make their resources available to others ;-)

I KNOW you won't be disappointed }(

Hi Francine,

I think I am a little confused so bear with with me. So if I understand this correctly this is a cardio only challenge and you use the cd's from cardio coach? Do you have a rotation picked out yet? It sounds very interesting. Maybe I am confused as I only got 3 hours sleep last night but I would love to hear more. Feel free to e-mail me. My e-mail is in my profile. Thanks Francine. By the way you look awesome!

TIA

Terri

Hi Terri ,
Thanks for the compliment, now I feel guilty splurging on 3 heaps of almond butter, it's my weakness }(

You are correct, we are using cardio coach for the cardio portion and I'm implementing a strength program for gym/home use as well as cathe dvd recommendations! I'll have more info on Sunday!
Come over and join in on the fun!

PS I'm shooting you an email as well ;-)

RE: Posted Cardio Coach Challenge ;-)

Got my order today-well actually it is someone else's as I have their packaging slip and only 3 cd's instead of 4.I ordered Friday so that was quick.I just hope customer service is good I emailed them at the contact page there wasn't a customer service email address.
anyway I did 3 and really loved it.Time flew by.I am looking forward to the rest of them.

Hey sheila,
Sean has excellent customer servcie,usually wihtin 24 hrs, so he'll be on it! What volume are you missing?

Good for you Sheila!
I'm soo happy you feel the same way I do! I love crosstraining with cardiocoach ! Not only is he motivating but it's such a great change of pace from videos and a VERY EFFECTIVE way to train! Sometimes we can get caught up in the videos and zone out and just go with the flow, not with cardiocoach, he makes you ZONE IN,visualize and work! There were times I'd check my heart rate and be like are you kidding me,I thought I should have been at a certain level and I was not, the #s proved to me that I needed to change up my training and workd harder! Thanks to Seans audio guided concept making it doable & enjoyable,I'm where I'm suppose to be,getting the RESULTS I want and I'm TRUE to my training!

Soo happy you are pleased with your purchase, I just think he ROCKS!

He just keeps you going pushing yourself harder and harder.I loved it in vol 4 when he said a average person would have quit by now that is why they are average-it made me push thru it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.