Question on NJ Road Trip

ppff

I have signed up for the roadtrip on July 29th, and have rented a room for myself. But I was wondering if I can just join the group on the 30th, since I'm not interested in the Friday classes. I live in NJ, so it's no problem for me to join in early on Saturday. Please let me know.

Just butting in here to say that you really shouldn't miss Friday if you can help it, even if you don't think you'll like the classes. That is when the energy and commaraderie really get kicked off and set the tone for the whole weekend. Even if you don't want to participate, just being here will really get you going for the fun of the next few days. Enjoy!

I totally agree with what Nancy said...it def is so fun just meeting everyone! But, you can participate in any, all, or no classes. The choice is yours. I don't think you'll regret attending all though. JMO!

The class on Friday mentions step, which I think is step aerobics, right? I don't like step and have never done it before. If I don't want to do a class, is there a gym in the building where I can use a treadmill or other cardio equipment?

ooohhhh!!! Wish I was going!!! I would take your place on Friday night in a nanosecond!!! (But since I can't, Nancy and Debbie are right, you should go. You won't regret it.)

Hi there :)

Remember, even if you don't want to step with us on Friday you can always come on in and watch, take pictures, hoot and holler along... whatever you like ;)

ha! No way Deb- I gave the minnie skirt to one of the little mouseketeers in Disney ;) This, however, will not prevent me from causing some sort of chaos i'm sure. Hm....

Maybe I should try to be on my best behavior? :p

My kids want to do something with me on Friday, so I will join the group on Saturday for the 10:30 bootcamp class. I'm really looking forward to Zumba, as I've never tried it before!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.