Question for Cathe only about new DVDs

This question is addressed to Cathe, not the company/marketing reps:

From looking at the premix menus on the blog, for the entire new series, I see that there are 8 premixes that focus on upper body, and only 2 premixes that focus on lower body? Why such an emphasis on upper body focused premixes? And why such a huge gap between the number of upper body focused premixes and lower body ones? And what does that mean for women who are most working on leaning out the hips/thighs/butt area?

Interesting question -

Maybe Cathe's lower body routine is so rocking she only wants us to use it in the "original" form - }( }( }( }(

Ya know what is funny, I get bored of upper body routines quicker than lower body - and I wonder if this happens to alot of people, so maybe she is providing more upper body to keep us motivated with upper body longer.......and also I tend to work my upper body 2-3 times per week and lower body only 1-2 times per week . . . and usually I count yoga as my second ;)

ok - will see what Cathe says...

My guess would be that the lower body gets so much work with the cardio that a large amount of lower-body pre's would not be considered necessary. Of course, I could be wrong...

Violette

Hey BeautyandGrace,

I was just reading your question and I remembered a similiar question being asked a while ago. I just went through the old posts and found that Cathe answered you question. I copied and pasted the response that she wrote you so here it is:

There really isn’t an intended emphasis on upper body in the premixes. Your upper body simply has more muscle groups to work and thus more possible premixes. Three of the four titles contain upper body footage while only one contains lower body footage (excluding calves). Thus, you get more upper body premixes simply because there is more footage to choose from. If you wish to concentrate more on lower body toning we sell an abundance of workouts in this category including our very recent production called Butts and Guts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.