question about WO Blender, chapter points on current dvd premixes

llp

Cathlete
SNM, Will you be able to provide the chapter points on current DVDs which have premixes? That way when I get the downloads(I don't have all Cathe's DVDs), I can make premixes just like the ones you guys have already made?

Thanks! This sounds like a great tool!

If they don't have time, I'll bet the community can work together to create a list. :)

That would be good. SNM is answering my question(this same question) on Facebook right now.:D They didn't totally get my question, though!

Workout Blender

In the beta 1.0 release of the Workout Blender you can create any premix you want to, but you have to manually do this. It really doesn't take very long to do, but it is not automatic. In the beta 2.0 release of the WB you will be able drag any premix you want to into the WB and it will automatically create the premix for you. This will include all premixes we have on all of our DVDs as well as premixes you and other Cathletes create and share on a special page on our website.

In the beta 1.0 release of the Workout Blender you can create any premix you want to, but you have to manually do this. It really doesn't take very long to do, but it is not automatic. In the beta 2.0 release of the WB you will be able drag any premix you want to into the WB and it will automatically create the premix for you. This will include all premixes we have on all of our DVDs as well as premixes you and other Cathletes create and share on a special page on our website.

Thanks SNM for answering. Glad you'll have your current premixes that we can just copy in 2.0! That's exactly what I wanted to know!
This will be fun!:D

When will 2.0 be released?

Hi SNM:
I haven't really done much with the WB, but, have been thinking about it!

I wanted to find out about the statement you made August 2010 (last year), above:

This will include all premixes we have on all of our DVDs as well as premixes you and other Cathletes create and share on a special page on our website.

Where is the the special page on your website you refer to with the premixes of your DVD's and the premixes from other Cathletes?

Thank you!

Workout Blender

This statement refers to what the Workout Blender will be able to do in the future. It's not something currently available.

Workout Blender Premixes

It's something we're currently working on, but it is a very involved process and still has a long way to go before it is ready for release. Hard to say when this will be at this time.

It's something we're currently working on, but it is a very involved process and still has a long way to go before it is ready for release. Hard to say when this will be at this time.

Happy to hear you are working on it! Thank you!

oooh thanks SNM, I saw in your blog you're working on this now! Ready for end of this week/beginning of next week! thanks for doing this!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.