Question about update on Firestick

Hi fiemedic, it will probably just be an update to the current app, but we will know more in a few more weeks.

I just did #113 Boxing, HiiT Blasts, & Core and it stopped on me 3 times. At around 24 mins, 38 mins, & 39 mins. It did continue after I paused it and used the rewind button once, then it came back on. Yes, the warning about updating is gone and mine was very clear this morning most of the time, only changed quality a few times for a few seconds.

I did #181 Jabs And Kicks and it stopped twice. It was difficult to get it started again. The quality was not great.
Any idea when this will be fixed? It is very frustrating.
TIA

Hi Jacmar, as far as we know everything is back to normal as far as the previously reported problem videos. I do see what you're seeing with 181 on Fire TV. This video seems to only be an issue on Fire TV, but is playing fine on the web and other platforms. I'll have to see if IBM can do something or figure out what the issue is. Once we move to the Akamai platform we will have a lot more control over this and since they support Fire TV we will be able to resolve issues much faster. Are you having issues with other videos as well?

Thanks for the response. I did #84 this morning with no issues. I will let you know if it comes up again.

I just did the most recent All In Upper Body and it kept on pausing. In the beginning, it was very minor and not an issue. But towards halfway and to the end, it would just stop. So I had to stop to rewind then fastfoward again. Has this been fixed yet?

I want to find a way to connect my tv with a firestick device
If you have a firestick, just plug it into the back of your tv and then download the apps you want. Cathe live and On Demand are 2 separate apps. I've been using a firestick for a few years now and love it. For Live, you can mark the ones that are your favorite. Best of luck.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.