Question About the New Tower

princessbear

Cathlete
My exercise room is carpeted - does anyone know if I will be able to use the tower on carpet? Also - is this something that we will be able to fold down and keep out of the way? Something tells me I read something about that in here somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. I'm a Cathe-newbie and am just starting out with her workouts but I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE her workouts - while they are tough and get results they don't FEEL like "work" - they should be "funouts" or something. I know, goofy - but I'm having so much fun with Cathe.

Anyway, am thinking of getting STS and I know the tower isn't a must with it - but would probably like to get that as well. Thanks for any input.

Mary

The push/pull tower will work just fine on carpet or any surface. It comes apart quickly and easily (should take less than a minute) for easy storage.

Cathe uses a 8 lb medicine ball for the individual medicine ball routine and a 6 lb medicine ball for the patner training.Not sure yet when the Power Tower will be ready for purchase.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.