Question about organization of downloads

AudreyQ

Cathlete
Wondering if others who purchase the downloads and use an ipad can chime in..

How do you prefer to organize Cathe's videos in itunes? As home movies, or TV shows?

I keep going between wanting to see all the covers and wanting to keep the series together so I can find them easier.

Looking for suggestions.

Thanks

I have mine organized as TV shows so they're grouped together. But I'm not super consistent about how I organize them.

I have one grouping called Travel Workouts, since that's how I usually use the workouts on my phone or ipad. Then I have a grouping called step/weights/heavybag, since those are more often done at home. Then I have a couple of individual series listed separately. I don't use the downloads much at home (I have the DVDs too), so I haven't spent too much time organizing them in itunes.

Not sure if that helps, but there you go. :)

Wondering if others who purchase the downloads and use an ipad can chime in..

How do you prefer to organize Cathe's videos in itunes? As home movies, or TV shows?

I keep going between wanting to see all the covers and wanting to keep the series together so I can find them easier.

Looking for suggestions.

Thanks
I organize them as Movies, then I add them to a new Playlist I create for each series. When I first download them and add them to my itunes library, they come in by default as Home Movies. Then I change them to Movies. I click on Info, then then Options and then I changing the Media Type from the dropdown. That seems to work better for me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.