Question about leg training using STS and Shock Cardio..

Kelly Pierce

Cathe,
I hope it is okay to post my question in the "ask Cathe" forum since you are here today, even though my question concerns STS and Shock Cardio... Here it is: I am in Meso 3 of my third 3 1/2 month rotation of STS. I modified this last Meso to include the Shock Cardio as it is scheduled in the new 3 1/2 month rotation. The last two times that I completed Meso 3, I did the plyo legs and the squat rack legs each week with several days between the leg workouts. Because this adds an extra strength day to my rotation, I moved one of the Shock Cardio workouts to an upper body day in the rotation. I don't want to overtrain my legs and have had good results in the past two rotations. Should I just elminate a Shock Cardio instead of adding it to my upper body day? Or because of the shorter duration of the workouts in SC should I not worry. I do listen to my body usually but wanted to know what you think...

Last edited:
In thinking more about it...I should already know what you think.. I should choose either plyo or squat rack legs and do the rotation as you have it written... Anything else that I do is not what you recommend or you would have already suggested it to all of us..
Sorry for the question..... :)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.