Question about Intermediate and beginner rotation?

Heidisue

Cathlete
I use to do Cathe a while ago, I had a baby and never made it back till now. It's probably been 2 years. I am thinking of doing the Intermediate rotation but I do not have the Low Impact Step or Body fusion DVD's. What can I sub for these? Also, do you think I should start with the beginner rotation instead? Then I would need to buy these two DVD's but I feel like I am in a little better shape then beginner. Just want some opinions. :)
Thanks, Heidi

Hi Heidi - I'm working on resolving the same question for myself :confused: ... I've spent the last year and a half with an on again off again (mostly off!)workout routine based on my flagging energy levels/unresolved thyroid. In the past I was always an advanced exerciser (last did STS before I fell into the thyroid abyss :mad: ). Having such a strong fitness base and history, I'm inevitably overzealous and try to jump in closer to where I left off than where I am now and it leaves me sore for DAYS :(

I did push/pull for the first time today and feel like that/similar is a good way for me to break back in and avoid the insane excessive soreness issue :eek:

I'm focusing on 30 - 45 minute full body premixes 2-3 days a week plus a few days of moderate cardio for the next month.

Good luck finding a balance that works for you !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.