question about Fitprime

jaypea

Cathlete
I just visited that website for the first time and realized that Anna Benson is now creating and selling videos other than The Firm. I checked out a few of the videos for sale to see what they were and was shocked to see that they sell for 24.95 each. Did anyone here ever try one? If you did, how do they compare to Cathe's videos? I was just curious.

both weights first and core first have been pretty well-received

the price is a bit steep, but i think they're worth it. also, they're popular enough that you could easily sell it for close to what you paid for them if you don't like them, so there's not much risk.

they're definitely different from cathe videos. they remind me of the older firms, especially the classics, but they use new features. both tapes include tall box work, medicine ball training, balance work, and yoga moves. core first also has a lot of floor work. they require lighter weights than cathe's videos, and they have less upper-body work. overall, though, i think it would be like comparing apples and oranges to compare fitprime and cathe videos.

check out videofitness (www.videofitness.com) for reviews of both videos. both have been discussed heavily on the message board there.

RE: both weights first and core first have been pretty well-received

Thanks for your review! You are right about selling them!!! I checked on ebay, and they sell for $30 or more!!! I may just have to check one out...I am dying for Cathe to put out new workouts (I know that she has to rest for a while with new baby, though)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.