PS Rotation Check-In (formerly known as) :-)

waterbabie

Cathlete
My DVDs arrived on Tuesday evening and I couldn't resist...its been all Intensity Series since then. Lori, you now know why I was lurking in the Total Body checkin :)

I know I keep saying this but I am so thankful that I started the PS rotation the month before... I'm sure I would have been discouraged (or injured myself). I've sort of started the Body Blast Rotation --did Boot Camp last night. http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/sprachlos/sprachlos003.gif I think that qualifies as one of the toughest things I've ever done -- could be that I'm on the verge of overtraining though..I did lots of stretching/yoga last week to try and compensate. This week should be fun!

Here was my week:

Sun: REST
Mon: Rhythmic Step morning
PS CST & BBA (back, bicep)evening
Tues: KV Abs & Yoga; Candlelight Yoga morning
Pyramid Lower Body evening
Wed: The Viper (cardio & upper body weights) + SLA Abs
Thurs: Candlelight Yoga
Fri: IMAX2
Sat: Boot Camp

This was my 4th week doing this rotation and I'm already seeing some results. This was my week of workouts.

Sun - Rest Day
Mon - CTX Kickbox (cardio section only)PS BBA
Tue - MIC
Wed - PS L&A
Thu - Imax
Fri - CTX All Step (cardio section only) PS CST
Sat - Tae Bo

Angie, that looks like a great week. What results have you seen? I think my biggest gains were in stronger legs and better endurance during cardio...

Sharon,
I can't blame you for trying those new videos:7 Then on Friday I had some more videos come that I had to order so I have sort of been all over the place.Prehaps I should pick up from week 5 here.
I got to try to remember what I did:

Monday:Imax2 ,and PLB
Tuesday:Boot Camp
Wed:Imax 2 and PUB
Thursday:Run/ walk Interval
Fri:Interval express
Sat:Cardio and Weights
Sun:Ran for 45 min

AS you can see PS didn't make it in there anywhere:-( It has been raining here and the sidewalks have finally cleared so I will be taking advantage of any running I can get in.You would think that with,weights,step and kickboxing, that there is no muscle that goes untouched but when I start running again my inner thighs KILL ME!!!!
I still had a good work week.I think I will need to take a break from the interval training.My knees and ankles are starting to tell me to relax a little.
Have a good week
Lori

I'm starting to see some shape to my shoulders and
I can see that my hips are getting just a wee bit smaller.
I know I have gained some muscle and I feel so much stronger than I used too.
This is my first rotation ever and Cathe said if your getting results with the rotation your using than keep at it till your not getting any more results.Than change up your routine to shock the muscles.
I hope I got this information correct.
I'm very excited to have joined this forum. It has helped me so much and everyone out is absolutely wonderful.

Thanks Angie...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.