Proud Owner of 2nd Fit Tower !

aqua girl

Cathlete
I went ahead and ordered my second Fit Tower to use in a different workout room (where my old 1st tower was)
because after using the new one, I wasn't happy with the old one !) Got it a couple weeks ago, of course, I
screwed up assembly again, just like the first one !) LOL...figures, but I'm ready to roll now, with the new
workouts, so I hope they are ready soon......and hope more will come down the road !

I am not too familiar with the Fit Tower, how are these compared or what are the differences? And what about the assembly lol, is it tough?

In my opinion, the Fit Tower is more stable and much easier to work with than the original tower.. While the
First tower is very safe, etc, it wobbles a lot (at least mine does) and after having used the new one, it was a
"No-brainer" decision for me. Assembly is very easy, LOL, my problem (both times) was I got too much in a hurry
And didn't pay any attention to what I was doing. :)

Are you able to move the padded bar up and down easily on your Fit Towers?

I also just purchased the Fit Tower (and already have the old Turbo Tower). It definitely seems better than the Turbo Tower, but my padded bar doesn't easily slide up and down. One side seems fine, but the other side really sticks. So, if the new workouts call for quickly moving the bar up or down, I'll be out of luck. (I'll be pausing the DVD like crazy).

Hey Shelbygirl, I know what you are referring to. Sometimes the bar on both of the towers gets "stuck" on one
Side, and other times it moves fine. Nothing is perfect I guess. I actually had them send me a replacement bar
For the first one, cause I had a hard time having it get hooked in on one side, but this one seems better. I kind of
Wish now that I hadn't ordered the second one, but will keep it and hopefully they both will get good use. I have
The original tower as well, but will be getting rid of it eventually, it's stored right now. Maybe once these workouts
Come out, I will feel the "excitement" again, but right now, not so much. There are only so many times To do the
Ones that came with it, while I really, really like all 3 of the workouts, after I keep doing them and doing them,
I get burnt out on them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.