Propel water w/caffeine

jloewe

Cathlete
I have found my new diet coke!!! I lived on diet coke for parts of the RT...needed the caffeine boost to balance the crappy sleep I was getting in the hotel room. This has just the right amount of caffeine for a tiny boost during the day!

What's the calorie count on that? I was just telling DH that they need to find a way to caffeinate H2O with out adding a bunch of artificial chemicals or sweeteners. Like fruit infused H2O with caffeine. I'm thinking propel stole my idea! ;)

What's the calorie count on that? I was just telling DH that they need to find a way to caffeinate H2O with out adding a bunch of artificial chemicals or sweeteners. Like fruit infused H2O with caffeine. I'm thinking propel stole my idea! ;)

I believe it's 50 calories for a 20 ounce bottle.

I love it too, Jerry -- used it to get through my night shifts for months! (Happily, I just made it to day shift, but I'm sure I'll still enjoy Propel.)

Allison

What about some homemade iced tea???

LOL! Beavs! I LIVE on freshly brewed homemade iced tea! My only issue is when I travel. Not every place has good tea and if I stop at the gas station for a beverage, there is nothing I can get there except for H2O. And while that is fab, I need my caffeine! :eek:

I didn't know they made one with caffeine. I really like there regular line of fitness water with lemon. I guzzle that baby down right after a long run ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.