Project Update 10-21-16

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
SAS-RampedUp-8025.jpg

Like always from time to time we will update you here on how far along we're on the Strong & Sweaty project. To begin here are all the steps that have to be completed on any DVD project like this:

1.Research & Design
2. Rehearsals and tweaking
3.Music Selection
4. Filming
5.Rough editing
6.Final editing
7.Graphics
8. Audio Sweetening
9. DVD Authoring
10. Check Discs approval
11.Replication
12. Shipping

Currently we have completed steps 1 through 5 and have completed final editing of two videos in step #6.

*You can pre-order Strong and Sweaty and Cycle Sweat or learn more at: http://bit.ly/2b6wLrn

Have there been any current updates regarding progress for the new series? I am no longer on Facebook so I may be missing status updates if she is posting them on Facebook. It has been over a week since the last update and I am curious to know where they are in the process.

Have there been any current updates regarding progress for the new series? I am no longer on Facebook so I may be missing status updates if she is posting them on Facebook. It has been over a week since the last update and I am curious to know where they are in the process.
This update is just from last week. We don't do daily project updates as things don't change significantly that quickly. Instead we do project updates as we reach certain milestones.

Video clips won't be available for a while. We have to finish all of the editing and authoring before we will have the time and have the finished video to make the clips from. So, it will be at least several more weeks before clips will be available.

Has anything been said about premixes? When are those done in the process. They are usually amazing! Can't wait to hear about them whenever info is available. Thanks for all you do, Cathe.

Has anything been said about premixes? When are those done in the process. They are usually amazing! Can't wait to hear about them whenever info is available. Thanks for all you do, Cathe.

As far as I can remember, premixes get disclosed when both editing and authoring get completed and the master copies are sent to the mass duplicator. :):);)

We always hold off designing the premixes until after we finish the editing of all the workouts. It is only during the editing process that we finalize our chaptering of each workout and this then forms the foundation needed for developing the premixes.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.