Progress on the Body Builder Rotation you gave me.

janiejoey

Cathlete
About 8 months ago I asked you for a rotation to help make my body more like a body builder look.
Because of your 8-9 mo. rotation you created for me, I've lost 42 pounds and I'm seeing muscle tone. I don't know what to do next. Should I follow this rotation all over again? This is the rotation you gave me. Hope you remember me. I also was featured about my story. A Dream Of A 61 Year Old Woman

Hi Janie! Good for you for looking for continued progress and success.

Do STS in its entirety.

Take one week off.

Do Gym Styles for one month!

Do the low impact series for two weeks.

Do Four Day Split for one month.

Do Shock Cardio Series for two weeks

Do STS Meso two and Meso three

All the while eat a super clean diet. I tweak the Paleo diet to suit my needs. But basically eat very lean lean, natural, non processed foods, lots of dark green veggies, brown rice, sweet potatoes, quinoa, healthy fruits in small portions, fish, poultry, etc. Water, green tea are my main source of liquids. I throw in some organic 100% pure tart cherry juice for my joints and a great source of antioxidants too.

Hope this helps.

Progress so far.
Here is my last photo I showed to all a few months ago. However I started off weighing 168 pounds. Here I think I weigh 140 pounds or so.
403686298.jpg

Here is what I look like today. I weigh 126 pounds. I'd say improving, but definitely can improve upon some more. Will continuing working towards muscle building.
403686299.jpg

There really is no end to this lifestyle and will continue on until nature says no more. LOL:D

If you don't have time to create another rotation that is understandable. I know you are very busy and I was so lucky and grateful for the time and creation of the rotation you gave me. I'm thrilled about accomplishing what I have now.

There is no way I can thank you enough.

Sincerely,

Janie

Last edited:
Wow!

Good job! I copied the routine she gave you...but only started it 7 weeks ago.....I love the results so far....can't wait to see more.

Janie,

I have to "like" everything you post because you are just THAT awesome :cool:.

Considering how many Forum member's there are, you should be getting 100's of "likes" in my humble opinion :).

I hope Cathe responds! I would love to see what rotation she has set up for you next!

Good luck :)

Natasha

Lol u r right nattyy she should. I can't do like on my phone! :( I kept thinking when I read all the post , "man I wish we had a like click" . Lol I do on computer but not my phone, and I keep abreast by the phone through out the day. So Janie I'm clicking like in my mind. I hope Cathe answers.. I don't have sts. But I have two of the gs and I have 4 ds I may try to start with gs.

Congratulations on your progress Janie! You look wonderful! Your story is such an inspiration. I, too, am thinking about starting your rotation after the Labor Day weekend. Although, I have a pretty short attention span and I can see getting off course when X train comes out!

Eva

Congratulations on your progress Janie! You look wonderful! Your story is such an inspiration. I, too, am thinking about starting your rotation after the Labor Day weekend. Although, I have a pretty short attention span and I can see getting off course when X train comes out!

Eva

I was thinking about your post. X-Train is going to have to be in my rotation this time too. If I don't hear from Cathe, then I'll do X-Train (a week of active recovery by doing To The Max and Cross Fire) and then Meso 2 & 3 (a week of active recovery of what ever I want in-between the Meso's). Then continue on with Cathe's rotation she set up for me. I'm hoping that is what she would tell me to do. I really don't expect to hear from her, she is sooooooo busy and I'm sure, trying to put out fires with all that's going on. I'll most likely start with her Sept/Oct rotation until X-Train comes our way. :D

Janie

Last edited:
I really like the rotation she gave you! So much so that I reworked it fit my post-natal and fibromyaglia needs. I'm really excited to get started in oh... say, 6 months! Baby Girl will be 2.5-3 months and I *think* I should be getting at least enough sleep to focus on a heavier weight rotation. I'm going to try at least.

Congrats on the results. The hard shows and it's really quite inspiring!!!!!!

mrsprincess07 said:
I really like the rotation she gave you! So much so that I reworked it fit my post-natal and fibromyaglia needs. I'm really excited to get started in oh... say, 6 months! Baby Girl will be 2.5-3 months and I *think* I should be getting at least enough sleep to focus on a heavier weight rotation. I'm going to try at least.

Congrats on the results. The hard shows and it's really quite inspiring!!!!!!

I didn't know u were expecting! Congratulations!

I didn't know u were expecting! Congratulations!

Oh yes, thank you!

The ticker at the bottom won't update correctly, but she'll be here in November! I've got now another 9 to 11 weeks left!!! So much to do yet so much time spent just tapping my fingers and waiting.

Janie: Congratulations on your results. It looks like you have seen some really great results of all your hard work...Good luck with your future rotation....

Thanks for the update Janie! Your results are awesome! You are an inspiration! I don't post much in the forum but I remember reading your original post to Cathe. I have her recommended weight training schedule written down and will one day join you in the challenge! I hope Cathe respond to your post. I cannot wait for the release of x-train! It's going to be amazing I'm sure.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.