PresaleOrders Start Shipping Today!

SNM Videos

Administrator
All three of the new DVDs arrived at our facility today from the replicator. We’ve given each DVD one last look and everything looks good.
We will begin shipping out presale orders today. Orders will be shipped in the order they were received. It will take us several days to ship all the presale orders. Orders will be shipped in the order they were received starting with the people who ordered on Super Bowl Sunday. Congratulations to all of our customers who chose the New England Patriots in our Contest – We hope you enjoy your Free Cathe Travel Mug!
Also, most of you will receive an email notification once your order ships (this assumes you entered your email address correctly and we did the same). If you don’t receive an email notification with tracking information, remember you can always use our “Cathe Easy Track”. In either case you will be able to track your order and even know the exact day your order will arrive. Please note that orders that had to be shipped by the postal service (Po Boxes, Military, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico and Canadian orders) can’t be tracked.

Woo-Hoooo! Somehow I sensed today would be THE DAY! Anyone else want to admit that they have gone to tracking & put their phone number in??? I've ONLY done it twice today! :p Came back to say that I know you can't track it until AFTER 9:00PM the day it is shipped but I still couldn't help myself!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi Debbie!

I'll admit it. I've been checking the UPS tracker since yesterday! (three times total) I'm just so excited! I didn't know about the 9pm thing. I hope mine ship out today but I preordered the Monday after the superbowl. Didn't get the mug! Oh well, I can't wait!!!!

Oh yes! If my order gets out today (crossing fingers!) I will have it by Friday (gotta love 2-day air!) We are in the middle of moving and if I get my DVDs on Friday, I'll have some time this weekend to try them out! I've been slacking on my workouts so these will be just right for re-starting.

Thank you Cathe and SNM! You all rock! ;-)

Laura~dare I say I have been checking for about 3-4 days? You never know when SNM might just want to surprise us someday and NOT tell us they were shipped! ;-)
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I also paid for 2-day air. I think I ordered the evening before the Super Bowl as the preorder was already up, so hopefully my order will ship today and I'll receive it on Friday. I really need these as I've been putting off my exercise lately which is not like me. This should get me motivated again.

As mentioned in a previous thread, i cannot use easytrack because for some reason it doesn't work. Sigh...i would very much like to be able to track my order. Would i need to give you a private e-mail with my order no. etc...

Thank you for your time

W x

I am sooooo excited, :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 ..............
My order is coming from CK Sales in Canada so I'll be drooling over your details of the new workouts before I get mine, lucky you!!

Repeat to self, just a little longer, just a little longer, just a little...........

Did I mention that I am SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!:p :) :) :p

Take Care
Laurie:D

As long as you gave us an email address you will also receive tracking info by email. This assumes that your order can be shipped by UPS.

I put my telephone number in correctly. I pre-ordered ages ago. I have never been able to use easy track. I live in england. I would still like to be able to track my order. Shall i give you my order no.?

W x

To those of you who will receive their pre-orders before this week is out, PLEASE post as soon as you preview or workout w/ these workouts. I live vicariously through you during these times.

Lollie :D

I can't wait either, I got an email at home this afternoon, yea!!, hopefully in a week, I will get to try them out.

Have a good day everyone.

Debbie:) :) :D :D :D :D :D

Yippee!!! I was just thinking about this earlier today! Either I don't have much of a life, or I am a die-hard Cathe fan! I believe it's the latter. I am expecting the usual -- nothing but the best!

Thanks, Cathe!!!

Chris in IL :7 :7 :7

>i am loving it..mine are coming friday....sooooooo glad i did
>2 day shipping!!!!!!!!!!:p :p :p :p :p

I hear you. That's why I always order next day air. I know that by the time they ship, I don't want to wait anymore.:p

When I used my phone number to track, it only showed the DVD that I ordered in February along with the preorder, and showed the status as "delivered". Shouldn't I also have a new order out there - or does this mean mine hasn't been shipped yet. (I ordered on 2/24/04).

Was 2-24 the date of the Superbowl or later? The packages are being shipped in the order the orders were received starting with those received Superbowl weekend. Yesterday afternoon when I checked the same thing happened to me when I entered my phone number to check tracking... my previous ordres were listed and then last evening I received a second email stating that my package was shipped and my tracking number included in the email. It is supposed to arrive today. Can't wait.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.