Premonition(movie).....what happens at the end?

It was a very confusing movie IMO. WARNING: if you have not watched the movie, DO NOT READ (this is a spoiler)!! I think the husband dies but she just learns to cope because of what the priest said? I honestly have no idea. I'm sure you could google the movie and it'd give you a summary.

Maria Katherine

Yes he did die and she saw it happen. Also, she ends up having a baby I guess from last time they had sex when they showed the scene with her on her knees by the bed in front of him. Then since her husband had tripled the insurance money she was able to buy that house on that lake or whatever it was that she looked at earlier.

As the previous poster said, the husband does die, and it is her fault even though she tried desperately to stop it from happening. I thought the movie was confusing at first, but once you understand that it is jumping from one day to another nonconsecutive day then you can start putting the pieces together. It eventually starts to make sense maybe the last 30 minutes or so.

I liked it once I figured out the back and forth of the days. One thing that helped me was to pay attention to her clothes. That way when you see those clothes again, you know that now it is the real time and not the premonition.

I wasn't a fan of this movie. It just didn't grab me. Someone mentioned "Memento." THAT was a great movie! Much better than this one, IMHO.

I liked it as well. I cried at the parts where she was remembering their wedding and their happy moments together. I am a sucker for that!!!

I thought that because she had the premonitions of his death, that she would be able to stop it, but what a surprise when she couldn't. Loved the last part when he tells her that he was going to cheat on her but didn't because he loved her. I was already chocking at that part....:)

I agree with Mommy & Cake Baker. I loved this movie. I didn't find it confusing but have heard many others say they found it confusing. It is sad at the end.

Kim:)

Thanks ladies!
I liked the movie...just got confused.And the fact that my kids (who are two and five) were crawling all over me the entire time the movie was on,didn't help matters! LOL;-)

I'll have to go check out "memento"(sp) as well!

I just watched this last night and thought it was a good movie. A little slow but it was good. Worth seeing once. I wish she could've changed things. I don't know about you but I was crying through out the movie. So sad to think she is going to lose him!

I just watched this movie Sunday night and I LOVED IT!!!! We were very confused DURING the movie, but in the end...it all came together! To me, it's all about fate and all that. The husband was meant to die, regardless of what they tried to do to stop or avoid it. It was meant to end that way.

GOOD MOVIE!!!

Gayle

If you watch the extras that come with the DVD, you will understand.

The outtakes are hilarious - especially the one where Sandra Bullock chases her husband's head and then tries to give it CPR!

One other thing I could not get out of my head:

Dr. Christian Troy in a Wife Beater working at an Auto Dealership.

I guess he's too good in Nip/Tuck. He's so meterosexual (hope I spelled the word correctly).

}(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.