Premixes in the new DVDs?

Becky L

Cathlete
From everything I can gather from your pre-sale info, Intensity will have premixes. Will the other three also have premixes?

Also, will you be showing clips before the pre-sale ends?

Thanks so much!

Becky

On the facebook page she did say there will be clips for eveyone to view, once they finish filming. I think she said in about 3 or 4 weeks.

Thanks Amazon and Ebonynicole.

I can't wait to see more! :)

Becky
Sorry to hijack, but BECKY!!!!!!!!!! How are you!? How's your DH? I've thought about you so many times. Our check-in group here sort of fizzled out but it is alive and well on FB. Are you on FB? If you'd like to be invited to our check-in send me a PM and I'll tell you how to find me on FB. :D

Sorry for hijacking. You may carry on! :D

Hi Michele! Yes, I'm still here. I rarely come to Cathe.com since the PP check-in disappeared but this new pre-sale has me back. :D

I've just been doing PP Saturday on my own with a few of my girlfriends but I would love to join the check-in on FB! I'm Rebecca Stoeffler on FB. I used to be Becky L ages ago but got married to my wonderful DH and never knew how to change my user I.D. on Cathe, so I just kept it L.

Thank you for asking about my DH. How sweet of you to remember him. :) My DH is doing wonderful! We were blessed to find a cardiologist that knew Mike could handle the surgery and so he had open-heart surgery on May 10th to replace the mitral valve.

He did amazing and is now on the road to recovery! It has truly been a miracle and we are so thankful! God is great!

Thank you again for asking about Mike. That really touched me.

I look foward to finding you on FB with our other PP Saturday check-in friends! Whoo hoo!:D

Yes Becky there will be premixes on all of the new workouts. But I'm not sure whether the DVD clips will be ready before the presale ends because we are running a much shorter presale this time. :)

From everything I can gather from your pre-sale info, Intensity will have premixes. Will the other three also have premixes?

Also, will you be showing clips before the pre-sale ends?

Thanks so much!

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.