Pre-Order the New Fit Tower™ Now!

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

The Pre-Sale for the new Fit Tower™ has now started with an anticipated ship date of mid-August. | Pre-Order Now : (Use Coupon Code Cathe10 to Save)

The Fit Tower™ Bundle includes: (Fit Tower™, 3 Workout DVDs, Yoga Mat, Loop, Stretch Band + Bonus Set of Weight Bar Clips $19.95 Value). Get an Additional 10% Off the discounted price of $199.95 (regular price $249.95). Use coupon Code: “Cathe10” + Free Shipping *USA lower 48 states only.
You can also order just the DVDs, bands or the yoga mat separately. Those of you that wish to purchase only the DVDs or accessories may pre-order now, but your orders will not be ready to ship until around the end of August.

This pre-sale will be handled differently than our previous pre-sales that you are accustomed to. The pre-sale will not be managed through our website as this is a collaborative project and will be handled by the companies we have teamed up with on this project. Initially, the Fit Tower™ and pre-sale will only be available to those of you in the lower 48 states (USA). If successful with this first phase release, we hope to then expand sales to customers who live outside of the lower 48.

Since this is an collaborative project the 3 workout videos will not be available on Cathe OnDemand and the DVDs will not be available on our website. The Fit Tower™ and DVDs will only be available through our affiliate’s site and they will be handling all shipping and customer service questions.

No Risk! 30 Day Money Back Guarantee On All Orders!
* Cathe10 discount coupon ends 8/7/16 at 11.59 pm ET
Pre-Order Now at: http://fittower.com/?key=csm

Just a quick question about the shipping. I know it is free but if something is defective and we have to send back do we have to pay to ship it back?

Thank you for your time :)

I just tried using the code Cathe10, but the site is telling me it is expired. I thought the code was good until 8/7. Anyone else have an issue with this? I emailed them to ask, just waiting for reply.

I'm guessing the admin has the wrong expiration date for the Coupon. I just emailed them and will make sure this gets fixed first thing tomorrow. The Coupon is good until 8/7. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.