Pre-Order Ripped with HiiT™

Pre-Sale End Dates

We haven't set any pre-sale end dates yet. The pre-sale will run until about a week or two before orders ship, but there will be several price increases along the way. We will always give at least a 7 Day notice before each price increase.

Good to know we will get 7 days notice before a price increase. Like another poster, I can't pre-order right now, but don't want to miss out on this great price!

SNM - Thank you for the 7 day price increase notice. I am definitely getting the pre-sale, but am holding out for a deal of the day item. I am hoping the loops and bands go on sale! I already have all of the DVDs, which seems to be the main daily deals.

deal of the day - with pre-order

so I have been watching deal of the day fairly diligently and the 2 of the last 4 DVD's to complete my Cathe collection came up a few days ago, I was ecstatic! I haven't seen these two DVD's on at the same time in the last 3 years, the intensity series comes up lots but I already have the other two (full price from collage). I was going to pre-order and get IMAX2/Cardio and Weights/Bootcamp/muscle Endurance. I was so excited, but the sale changed over before I could finish my purchase!!
SNM could you please consider putting these DVD's on sale again, with pre-order current price please?
could you also please keep the times you change things consistent? I realise I am probably a very tiny minority but I usually only get about 10 minutes online at 9:30/10:00 my time on the West coast which puts me right at the borderline switch time. thanks! so excited for new DVD's!:)

I'm 132178! Woohoo!! SO can't wait for this!! Heavy weights (my fav, best way for me to get results as an ectomorph) with HIT on BOTH STEP (my absolute FAV!!) and floor and both High and low, is AMAZIIIIIIIG!!! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.