Pre-Order Question...

BarbKL

I pre-ordered Cathe's Perfect30 DVDs & Downloads Bundle. Does this mean I can log into the Cathe app and get workouts online? If so, how? Which app? Thank you!

Thank you so much for your reply! So, what does "Downloads Bundle" mean, then? Forgive my confusion...

Thank you so much for your reply! So, what does "Downloads Bundle" mean, then? Forgive my confusion...
The downloads are exactly as it says, you download the workout and once it's downloaded, you no longer need the internet to use it. You can take it anywhere with out. There are no premixed on the dowloads, just the main workout (warmup to stretch). Cathe On Demand & Live are a streaming service so you need to use the internet every time you want to workout. With On Demand, you get the premixes, but you can also blend your own workouts from any of Cathe's dvds. Live is just as it says, her live classes but once again, that is streaming, you always need the internet for that. Hope this helps.

The downloads are exactly as it says, you download the workout and once it's downloaded, you no longer need the internet to use it. You can take it anywhere with out. There are no premixed on the dowloads, just the main workout (warmup to stretch). Cathe On Demand & Live are a streaming service so you need to use the internet every time you want to workout. With On Demand, you get the premixes, but you can also blend your own workouts from any of Cathe's dvds. Live is just as it says, her live classes but once again, that is streaming, you always need the internet for that. Hope this helps.

This means that I don't need the subscription to cathe on demand? and where the workout are downloaded? as a file in my pc?

Download means you download it to your pc or a separate hard drive and once downloaded, you do not need the internet to continue to use. On Demand you need to have internet but you can use premixes and the blender to make your own premix. The Live also needs the internet but Cathe has given you an option to buy any one of her live classes as a download, so once again, once downloaded, no internet needed to workout. Hope I helped and not confused you any.

Download means you download it to your pc or a separate hard drive and once downloaded, you do not need the internet to continue to use. On Demand you need to have internet but you can use premixes and the blender to make your own premix. The Live also needs the internet but Cathe has given you an option to buy any one of her live classes as a download, so once again, once downloaded, no internet needed to workout. Hope I helped and not confused you any.

Thank you so much I will try to download future programs

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.