pre-order new workouts or order the older ones?

suebee

Cathlete
I have the blast and intensity series that I have just received and have not used them yet. Just finished the timesaver. I have been saving my money to get the entire set of older workouts (which I can buy around July 15th). I'm an intermediate exerciser using the Firm workouts moving over to Cathes. My question is should I save my money and pre-order Hardcore or go ahead and buy the older workouts and use these until the new ones come out? Could I still pre-order around October or is it usually a one time deal?

Thanks

Susan

Cathe would have to announce how long the pre-order is going to last, so whether or not it would still be available in October would obviously be her answer to make.

IMHO (and there will probably be several others with differing ones), given that you already have two full Cathe series, I think those can totally keep you busy if you pre-order the new Hardcore series and wait. The pre-order prices of her series are so unbelievably consumer-friendly that you realize an enormous savings, making any wait worthwhile. The older workouts are always going to be there and their prices won't change, so you can have those as another goal purchase after you've invested in the Hardcore pre-order.

With the single exception of her more recent beginner-intermediate releases, I routinely preorder the entire series on the first day of pre-order, even if it looks like there are workouts that I might not implement right away. The prices are that good, and the value is through the roof.

HTH -

A-Jock

I'd have to agree with A-Jock. I'd pre-order the new series and hold off on the older stuff. If you haven't even started working out with the Intensities and Body Blast, they should keep you busy for a long while to come.

However, if you could take some of the $$ that you already saved for all the old workouts and get just the CTX series, perhaps by the time the pre-order ends you could re-save and still be able to pre-order. (Did that make any sense at all?). I think the pre-order time period is usually pretty long, but I may not be remembering correctly.

The pre-order periods do go on for quite awhile; however, in previous pre-orders there's a kind of "step-up", where you get rock-bottom prices at the beginning, then there's a gradual staged increase in price in later weeks. Still a good value, underneath the standard pricing. Cathe may change pre-order policies for this new release, but that's been the way of things recently.

A-Jock

Plus, there'll be so much excitement around the new workouts, and you'll want to be a part of that so you might start to regret your choice later on, if you choose the older workouts.

Thanks for your replies. I haven't really got into the series I have purchased yet. It was just really a mind blower that I couldn't wait to save my money for the rest of her workouts and then all of sudden there is going to be new ones? I was thinking Now what do I do? So I asked you guys. I will wait on the older ones and pre-order the new ones. I will probably buy the CTX while I wait. I am one to feel left out if I didn't get to jump on the pre-order band wagon. Once I did her timesaver series I was hooked.

Susan

"The pre-order prices of her series are so unbelievably consumer-friendly that you realize an enormous savings, making any wait worthwhile."

Does anyone remember the price of the presales? Thanks! :)

I think that the entire Body Blast series, which I ordered the first hour of the presale, cost about $130.00 or slightly less. This included Step Blast + Step Jump Pump, Kick Punch Crunch + Legs & Glutes, Supersets + Push-Pull, and the Timesaver. An absolute steal, IMHO, especially when one considers how many million premixes she included on each of the main 3 DVD's.

A-Jock

I'd order what you want now. These won't be out for awhile so you may get ants in your pants waiting for them. Just my $.02. :)
Kathy W

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.